Help three Cats in a Basket

cmjc

ThaSudkitties.jpg

A gem of a veterinarian, called Dr. Tum (pron. Tom) has her practice in Baan Huai Khian, it's called "Tha Sud Veterinary Clinic" ( 053-787 200 ) on the right side main highway going from CR to Maechan.

I've mentioned her on here before, because she has a gentle heart for pets, and is worth you knowing about.

Spring and Autumn I tentatively ask her to re-home the odd stray kitten I pick up in my travels. I'm an English vet so I don't press, and she kindly takes them in, and tries to find nice homes for them. (No cat-lover would ever pass a kitten to a Wat, or abandon it at a market.)

Last Spring I passed two white ginger neonates to her, and a falang tourist took the Tortie one to her for re-homing.

Only one has been re-homed so far, so please find room in your life for these beauties. (I already have four, and my neighbour has eight, so I'm felid-replete, otherwise I'd snap them up.)

They are perfectly healthy; live in the vets, litter-tray & house-trained, fully vaccinated, and I will help pay for neutering when they are 6 months old. They are currently around 4 months old, so a bit bigger than in this lovely picture Dr. Tum took of them.

The white ginger one is a male with the loving temperament.

The dark Tortie is a sweet female, and they get along well, so it'd be nice to keep them as a pair.

Kindly give Dr. Tum a call, and let her know you want the kittens, and don't forget to remind her Colin said he'd help pay for their neutering.

Colin

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The thing is, you only have to walk a soi or two in any direction to find a new litter of kittens with an eager owner trying to offer them to you for nothing. We have all our animals fixed so we are not contributing to the problem. Trying to get rid of unwanted pets is not new or unique. 

1C65AB78-AD3C-485C-9385-5EE849F86467.JPG

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
17 hours ago, cmjc said:

^_^ Mee...Owwww! ^_^

FeliTranslate: "Two healthy, vaccinated, Hill-tribe kitties ready to pounce on venomous intruders, and purr in your lap."

They +are+ terrific hunters!

Did the third find a home already? Hope they all do.

Yes, only TWO left, and boy are they lonely, and missing Mummy.

Point cat-lovers to this thread please, and call Dr. Thom to claim them both together...."Tha Sud Veterinary Clinic" ( 053-787 200 ) on the right side main highway going from CR to Maechan.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived