A Little Story

lampard10

A friend of ours attended the Ubon Farangs get together last year, with York(y)ie. On his return he said

" The place was full of computer nerds. That's all they talked about. I couldn't understand a word of it. You'll never catch me on a computer all day long."

Here is a picture of him taken in the FC last week.

post-14019-1164784790_thumb.jpg

Go for it Johnny boy.

Edited by lampard10

A friend of ours attended the Ubon Farangs get together last year, with York(y)ie. On his return he said

" The place was full of computer nerds. That's all they talked about. I couldn't understand a word of it. You'll never catch me on a computer all day long."

Go for it Johnny boy.

and the point of your post shady? :o

Go for it Johnny boy.

If you can't beat em', join em' and don't forget that a little salt makes 'words' a bit more palatable during consumption.

Go for it Johnny boy.

There's hope for Kurgen yet :D

Go for it Johnny boy.

didnt recognise kroo, from that angle and was way to young for Jack :o

and the point of your post shady? :D

Go for it Johnny boy.

This is most strange, the last Ubon gathering I attended, along with the athletic yorkie, there was no mention of computers or the like. Though a good deal of conversation centred on more philosophical issues such as chang and archers. Such meetings are not for the faint hearted or the infirm. See you on Sunday..........

Go for it Johnny boy.

This is most strange, the last Ubon gathering I attended, along with the athletic yorkie, there was no mention of computers or the like. Though a good deal of conversation centred on more philosophical issues such as chang and archers. Such meetings are not for the faint hearted or the infirm. See you on Sunday..........

old Peter I have seen your attempts as an IT guru and Fuzz is the only person in the world worse than you :D:D:D:D

Go for it Johnny boy.

old Peter I have seen your attempts as an IT guru and Fuzz is the only person in the world worse than you :D:D:D:D

I do not pretend to be a computer guru and neither, I am sure, would the great Fuzz, but boy can Fuzz drink. I recall it used to take him 5 mins to walk to the pub and after a skinfull, 7 hours to walk back home. 1 foot forward, 2 to the left, 5 to the right and 17 backwards. He would love the Ubon FC meetings.. :D Not so much of the old..........

Go for it Johnny boy.

Some of those pictures are not straight.

Not sure which Ubon meeting is being referred to here but if it was the Korean beef at 'AOD' I can assure you that computers were not mentioned at all in our corner, the replenishment of the 'chang tower' beer server did however get a few repeat mentions!

Was this the meeting in question?

post-16800-1164800462_thumb.jpg

post-16800-1164800597_thumb.jpg

post-16800-1164800666_thumb.jpg

post-16800-1164800770_thumb.jpg

Not sure which Ubon meeting is being referred to here but if it was the Korean beef at 'AOD' I can assure you that computers were not mentioned at all in our corner, the replenishment of the 'chang tower' beer server did however get a few repeat mentions!

Yes...............but in those days a computer nerd to our John, was someone that mentioned E-mail. :o

Yes...............but in those days a computer nerd to our John, was someone that mentioned E-mail. :o

i just remember some grown up people coming up to me and talking about playstation games and stuff and i just thought act your age man, and get stuck into the beer!!!! :D

i just remember some grown up people coming up to me and talking about playstation games and stuff and i just thought act your age man, and get stuck into the beer!!!! :D

p.s. i only use the ###### thing for business. trust martin to take the michael!!

signed john

p.s. i only use the ###### thing for business. trust martin to take the michael!!

signed john

OY.........stop using my name

I think I'd fit into that group. At least three of the guys there would admire my haircut. :D

post-17093-1164898046_thumb.jpg

I assume you are refuring to the three " solar powered sex machines " in the forground of the photo?To work properly you have to wax the top on occasionaly. :D:D

Which one are you? :o

I think I'd fit into that group. At least three of the guys there would admire my haircut. :D

post-17093-1164898046_thumb.jpg

I assume you are refuring to the three " solar powered sex machines " in the forground of the photo?To work properly you have to wax the top on occasionaly. :D:D

Which one are you? :o

I'm not among them but my shiny dome would fit right in. :D Actually I used to keep it long, about 1/8 to 1/4 inch but the number one rake on my barber's clippers broke so he uses no rake.