Dutch man arrested in Thailand for murder in Switzerland

webfact

Dutch man arrested in Thailand for murder in Switzerland

p1.jpg

Image: Thairath

BANGKOK: -- A 39 year old man from the Netherlands was arrested in Thailand on Tuesday on a charge of committing murder in Switzerland earlier in the year.

Ronnic Westduk was hiding in Thailand having entered the country on May 4th, reports Thairath

He was arrested on a locally issued murder warrant after communications from the Swiss authorities to their Thai counterparts.

The charge concerns the death of Alfred Kuenzel in the Swiss canton of St Gallen. It is alleged that Westduk murdered the man by stabbing then stole money from his house.

A warrant in the case was issued by the Swiss on May 12th and another followed in Thailand on September 6th.

Source: Thairath

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2016-10-12

51 minutes ago, Sooo Upto Me said:

C'mon guys this has been a slow 2 wks for the RTP, they can't solve the man in the freezer murder.

So they hav to dig up old cases to look like they're on top of  everything. NOT. ?

Give them a break -- they're busy raiding spas in Pattaya in the hopes of finding evidence of prostitution (how crazy is that!!??)

5 hours ago, Sooo Upto Me said:

C'mon guys this has been a slow 2 wks for the RTP, they can't solve the man in the freezer murder.

So they hav to dig up old cases to look like they're on top of  everything. NOT. ?

Exactly...and the reason they raided the massage parlor........."Again"...lol

3 hours ago, Stardust314 said:

Thailand have to ban these westerners .. pedos ,pervert, murders.. freezers..

Yes, ban the freezers then no bodies will ever be discovered in freezers while this will certainly curb the murder rate.

Absolutely brilliant thinking.....

Find that Farang and commission him for our crime reduction committee....lol

Cheers

9 hours ago, Sooo Upto Me said:

Something like searching for sweets in a candy shop?

14 hours ago, Stardust314 said:

Thailand have to ban these westerners .. pedos ,pervert, murders.. freezers..  

'Had the warrant been issued when he entered Thailand back in early May?

I guess if you're willing to go deep enough underground it's still possible, but Thailand just isn't the obscure refuge & safe haven for fleeing foreign fugitives that it used to be back in the day.  Someplace in Africa these days maybe...

On October 13, 2016 at 6:59 AM, hawker9000 said:

'Had the warrant been issued when he entered Thailand back in early May?

I guess if you're willing to go deep enough underground it's still possible, but Thailand just isn't the obscure refuge & safe haven for fleeing foreign fugitives that it used to be back in the day.  Someplace in Africa these days maybe...

Laos maybe, the problem is you have to be there to hide there.

• 11 months later...
17 minutes ago, LionofMedaCM said:

I think all ducth people need a police clearance certificate prior entering to Thailand , as are all criminals and scams 

All europe knows this

I personally a victim of a very big company they steal my money 

Not sure that they are any worse than other Nationalities .Lots of bad guys in Amsterdam though . 

17 minutes ago, LionofMedaCM said:

I think all ducth people need a police clearance certificate prior entering to Thailand , as are all criminals and scams 

All europe knows this

What is it in particular about Dutch people that you feel they all need a police clearance before being allowed to enter the Kingdom?  There are probably more wide boys from the U.K. here than Dutch, then there's Russians, Serbians etc etc.

44 minutes ago, LionofMedaCM said:

All europe knows this

Calling me a criminal could get you into some trouble,it is a serious offence in Thailand to defame a person, but don't worry if you promise to take your medicine from now on i will let it slide.

Archived