BANGKOK

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

webfact

Dutch man arrested in Thailand for murder in Switzerland

17 minutes ago, LionofMedaCM said:

I think all ducth people need a police clearance certificate prior entering to Thailand , as are all criminals and scams 

All europe knows this

I personally a victim of a very big company they steal my money 

Not sure that they are any worse than other Nationalities .Lots of bad guys in Amsterdam though . 

17 minutes ago, LionofMedaCM said:

I think all ducth people need a police clearance certificate prior entering to Thailand , as are all criminals and scams 

All europe knows this

What is it in particular about Dutch people that you feel they all need a police clearance before being allowed to enter the Kingdom?  There are probably more wide boys from the U.K. here than Dutch, then there's Russians, Serbians etc etc.

44 minutes ago, LionofMedaCM said:

All europe knows this

Calling me a criminal could get you into some trouble,it is a serious offence in Thailand to defame a person, but don't worry if you promise to take your medicine from now on i will let it slide.

15 minutes ago, jvs said:

Calling me a criminal could get you into some trouble,it is a serious offence in Thailand to defame a person, but don't worry if you promise to take your medicine from now on i will let it slide.

Get lost