Informations On Burma And China

redbicycle

You can't find a map, even on the net?

far in the north of Shan State is Muse, along the old Burma Road. You'll not likely get there,

but by the new gambling town on the east side, Mong La, there's access to a very rural part of China. That you'd be allowed entry there is doubtful...

Maybe thru Laos, one can drive now, visas well prepared in advance. Best to go in convoy of course, for safety. This has been done, but there's certainly no overcrowding of Westerners taking this adventure - which one day will become popular, I'm sure...

far in the north of Shan State is Muse, along the old Burma Road. You'll not likely get there,

but by the new gambling town on the east side, Mong La, there's access to a very rural part of China. That you'd be allowed entry there is doubtful...

Maybe thru Laos, one can drive now, visas well prepared in advance. Best to go in convoy of course, for safety. This has been done, but there's certainly no overcrowding of Westerners taking this adventure - which one day will become popular, I'm sure...

I had friends that took that overland trip from Slovakia - it took them 8 days on a train through Russia.

I had friends that took that overland trip from Slovakia - it took them 8 days on a train through Russia.

I plan to get by boat , well this trip to china will includes kunming, guilin, shen zhen and xiamen.

Tachilek is burma borders, i wanna know what is the borders city next to china and what is the city next to burma borders in the other ends ..... thanks in advance.

Chiang sean ferry trip to china jinghong cos 5500 baht , its means that 11000 baht rtd. And i check with thaiairway its 11950baht .........