The Scottish Are So Tight With Their Money.

An Englishman, a Scottishman and an Irishman are on a hill walking holiday with their wives and

as they're going along the Englishmans wife trips and falls down, landing with her legs in the air and her skirt around her waist revealing the fact that she is not wearing any panties.

The Englishman cries "my God woman what are you doing not wearing any panties? you're making a right show of us"

His wife replies "well you're always in the pub and you never give me any money, how am I supposed to afford new panties?"

Ashamed the Englishman says "ok I'm sorry, here's £20, when we get back go to Ann Summers shop and get yourself some nice new panties"

The situation is resolved and the group move on.

As they're going along again the Irishmans wife trips and falls down, landing with her legs in the air and her skirt around her waist revealing the fact that she is not wearing any panties.

The Irishman cries "beJeezus woman what are you doing not wearing any panties? you're making a right show of us"

His wife replies "well you're always in the pub and you never give me any money, how am I supposed to afford new panties?"

Ashamed the Irishman says "ok I'm sorry, here's £10, when we get back go to Marks and Spencers shop and get yourself some nice new panties"

The situation is resolved and the group move on.

As they're going along further the Scottishmans wife trips and falls down, landing with her legs in the air and her skirt around her waist revealing the fact that she is not wearing any panties.

The Scottishman cries "Hoots hen what are you doing not wearing any panties? you're making a right show of us"

Ashamed the Scottishman says "ok, well here's a comb, at least tidy your hair up." :o

:

Did you know that Copper Wire was invented in Scotland ?

Two Aberdonians were fighting over a penny !

Good one. heard it, but like it a lot. sounds great coming from a Scot too. :D

LOved the joke..

The Grand Canyon came about because a Scot dropped a Farthing down a Rabbit Burrow... :o

:D:D:D:D