BANGKOK

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SteveSamui6262

The expression: You can take the girl out of the bar, but you can't take the bar out of the girl....

2 minutes ago, RichardColeman said:

I can say with honesty, that I have known about 50 or so Thai girls that moved from Thailand to the uk. None, repeat zero are still married to the same guy now. That said, only 50% or so we're bar girls, so the issue is more with Thai women on general than bar girls.

Maybe it's about taking the Thai out of the girl as well as the bar !

Fink it's.....Got a British PP....Job done.....Yellow brick road awaits....

You must observe those trying to reassure themselves with this kind of generality. Not judge eh!  just look.

The OP needs to understand that all general precepts are irrelevant.

I married a girl who worked in a well-known Pattaya Gogo. That's 6 years now and all is well. Just the idea of meet again slumped and libidinous obese horrifies her.

bar girls are the best but you need to find one that is ready to finish working in a bar and dont fall in love with them. my girl was 38 when she gave up working in a beer bar and we had our first kid, a son. i have always given he a fair salary and now we have a daughter as well. if you try to have a conventional relationship with a bargirl i doubt it would work. after 10 years i have only seen disasters. if she is a bar girl it is important to accept that is what she is, fooling yourself and everyone else that she is not is just the first step to everything going bad.

I can say with honesty, that I have known about 50 or so Thai girls that moved from Thailand to the uk. None, repeat zero are still married to the same guy now. That said, only 50% or so we're bar girls, so the issue is more with Thai women on general than bar girls.

Maybe it's about taking the Thai out of the girl as well as the bar !

Well you don't know me then ,my then girlfriend came to the UK,we were married 6 months later ,after 11 years we came back here with our son ,now. We live here very happily, the wife works from home I take it easy. Perfec.as Pop Larkin would say[emoji1]

Sent from my ASUS_T00J using Tapatalk

Hats off to the OP, that's one way to find out, or is just me who thinks that the one's who married bar girls are the one's squealing like stuck pigs

Most of you have really stereotyped yourselves here along with your peers & your customized  Anglo Saxon ideas about 

what kind of person any relationship that you are involved in should be.

Love my ex BG for 16 years & my parents love her too.

If they upset you so much just stay away but stop knock,  knock,,, knock. They are real people.

1 minute ago, natway09 said:

Most of you have really stereotyped yourselves here along with your peers & your customized  Anglo Saxon ideas about 

what kind of person any relationship that you are involved in should be.

Love my ex BG for 16 years & my parents love her too.

If they upset you so much just stay away but stop knock,  knock,,, knock. They are real people.

Your ex BG....Why your ex...?

On Friday, October 14, 2016 at 0:40 AM, Kwasaki said:

Not true in all cases, never really liked the saying anyway or the people that believe it, shallow minded dicks if you ask me. :bah:

And you're married to a BG?

how much do any of us really know about the female in our lives....not matter what country she is from.

What do any of us here on TVF really know about our wife or girlfriend from before we first met her ......................only what she has told us 

At least with a bargirl you know what you have

It is much less clear now. Before the advent of the internet all types could be found in Bars as BGs

Now mostly found on internet dating sites some of which are 80% freelance or BG types.

Some poor guys get to get married and go out to the boonies without even tasting pattaya and the likes

People are people.

I have friends that married slappers back in the UK....

And lets not forget when the shoe is on the other foot...
I think a worthy question but one no one dares to ask is this...
Once a guy has mongered one too many times, can they ever stop? or worse can they maintain a relationship without the urge to monger.
I can assume its equally as difficult for men to stop too.

Seems to be working for me. She did 4 months Pattaya then 2 months Bangkok where I met her. She then quit the bar scene. She had done it due to family arguments about who was contributing what. Family were very unhappy about her going to the bar. 

We've had nearly 2 years of very happy times. 4 trips to Phuket where we're currently staying for 7 months. She came and spent 3 months in England with me. 

She's extremely loyal and very loving. She never drinks alcohol and prefers not to go to bars but is happy to accompany me anywhere I want to go. 

I pay all our living expenses but I don't finance her family. 

It may be generally true that you can't reform a bar girl but in my case I will reserve judgement and see how it goes over the coming months and years. 

On 10/13/2016 at 8:19 PM, swissie said:

There must be hordes of Farangs that are convinced that "the Bar can be taken out of the girl", otherwise they would not marry them. Right?
Cheers.

:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy: