Info About Krabi

AviRAMIREZ

hey, i need ur help, im planning to come to thailand with my gf. and we wanna ask u about some info.

do u know how we can take a boat to krabi fr. bankok? is it long way?

how much the price of rent in krabi? i mean normal house for one month

how much cost living there? i mean food and so on

hey, i need ur help, im planning to come to thailand with my gf. and we wanna ask u about some info.

do u know how we can take a boat to krabi fr. bankok? is it long way?

how much the price of rent in krabi? i mean normal house for one month

how much cost living there? i mean food and so on

as helpful as that last post was, he was right... boats a no go..

yes the boat ride might take a day or 20, bearing in mind its about 650 KM as a duck flies, best bet is to get a flight from bkk airport, airasia.com fly12go.com thaiairways.com best bet is 1-2-go as they allow up to 20kg check in luggage, 1700 THB, the airasia only 15 kg, and thai are just stupid prices 2600 THB... forget them.

other than a plane get the 24 special seater bus from bkk to krabi, more comfortable, takes about 10-12 hours, no more than 1000 baht so to be honest better taking the plane.

rent and other prices in krabi not sure, but if you are staying in ao nang, i.e. the main beach area in krabi you are looking at prices, 3000-7000 per month rent, depending on if you want just a room with a fan to a house with a/c stand alone type of thing..

bike rental - motorbike 150 THB per day

put on top of that electric (staying per month with fan 200 to 800 with a/c), water tops 100, food (local food 20-30 baht per meal western 120-450 per meal) and beer costs (varied!!..).. all dependent on how you float your boat...

anything else Prime Minister me or post globally