Being A Katoey Is A Mental Disorder, Update

sriracha john

By all means be gay, choose that promotion over a baby, but in 100 years time, nobody will remember you and millions of years of your particualar gene strain is finished.

Whoever said that seems to have forgotten that Alexander the Great is still remembered after 2300 years. He was maybe the greatest conqueror ever, and very gay.

Which also brings us to gays in the armed forces. The most successful army of the Hellenic world was the Spartan army, in which homosexuality was actively encouraged. According to Plato this was the main reason for its succes.

Maybe, if the US army would be a bit more gay, then they would have been able to win the war in Vietnam, and not be loosing so badly in Irak. :o:D

By all means be gay, choose that promotion over a baby, but in 100 years time, nobody will remember you and millions of years of your particualar gene strain is finished.

Whoever said that seems to have forgotten that Alexander the Great is still remembered after 2300 years. He was maybe the greatest conqueror ever, and very gay.

Which also brings us to gays in the armed forces. The most successful army of the Hellenic world was the Spartan army, in which homosexuality was actively encouraged. According to Plato this was the main reason for its succes.

Maybe, if the US army would be a bit more gay, then they would have been able to win the war in Vietnam, and not be loosing so badly in Irak. :o:D

ahh... now I know why they call you the Colonel. :D

I'm deleting an defamatory post of the type that "minority group X" are "negative defamatory term Y." It's not acceptable to slag off a minority group on this forum, no matter how many "but some of my best friends are minority group X, great people, spend money freely" statements are made to excuse your bigotry.

"Steven"

P.S. Another post discussing moderation issues has been deleted. I strongly suggest that readers of this thread review the forum rules as linked above by one of my esteemed colleagues. I also suggest that readers substitute "black-skinned people," "Jews," and "left-handed persons" for "homosexuals" in their posts before pressing the final "reply" button; if the resulting post sounds either racist or ridiculous, you would probably be better off re-thinking your wording.

Homophobia will be around as long as there are homosexuals. You and I know that. What brings my blood to a boil are those homophobes that try to cover their bigotry with psychobabel or the classic "some of my best friends are gay" baloney. Look folks, my transsexual partner and I accept the contempt of some people and choose to move on. We are happy within ourselves and very happy in our relationship. Now, what else can you do to us, short of physical violence? Homophobes have very little ammo left to fire.

Army conscription record paper categorising him as being branded "permanently ill mentally" for his homosexuality into something not so discriminatory.

Who can choose the 1 of zillion sperms for fertilizing get won the egg????( i dont mean AI(artificial insemination) ..even the gynae can choose ..he/she still does not know DNA)

You can't choose what you are but you can choose what you do .

A guy can be a serial killer

A girl can be a serial killer

A Kateoy can be a serial killer

A guy can be a nice person

A girl can be a nice person

A kateoy can be a nice person

seems equal ...

being a guy , girl or katheoy you cant' fix your gender.. but you can do yourself as a nice guy , nice girl or nice kateoy

Edited by BambinA