AUS tourist visa for my thai gf and her situation.

Hi, I am in process of planing holiday for next year, I want to take gf to some western country, as we visited few asian places already, so something for a change and want she see something different.

Now I am from EU so I am good with visas.

My gf is 28, own company, house, 2 condos, commercial bulding (mortgages), car and my bike in her name. She employs people.

She got few mil in her bank acc, so she can show statements and that.

Would that be enough to get visa? I know its tough, but with all that she should be orite right?

Do she need flight booked before apply for visa? (which is no good if she get refused)

How to sort it out?, never been to AUS myself.

I also think multi country flight and visit New Zeland, or Papua New Guinea (need more research on that one)

Any info welcome, thank you

Kris

My partner was out of work at the time of appling for a visa to Australia. I am Australian. I provided the guarantor status and organised two character references for him, one being from a Thai in a good work position, the other being the landlady. We provided photos showing us together in various places we visited. We had to provide his bankbook and copies of his and my passports. We were successful in the application probably because we demonstrated he was not a flight risk in Australia as we both live in Thailand and have plans here. The issue is, as mentioned my others is  that your partner is not going to be a flight  risk in Australia. Have everything paper ready and the Thai ones signed by your partner and the Australian ones signed by you to expedite the process. Get there early! ps We only complete the application in September so my info is up to date.

Forget PNG, as mentioned the authorities need to see compelling reasons for her to return to Thailand. She will probably get a single entry the first time and my lady has never had any problems at the visa centre off Sukhumvit, they just take the applications and make sure all is in order  She gets a multi entry every year no problem but she still has to fill out the answers to the dozens of questions. Do you need a visa also?

Forget PNG and check out what is required to get a NZ tourist visa. Good luck from what you have said shouln't be any grief.

• Like 1

You will have no problem. Download the visa application from the Australian government website. Fill it in, take it to VFS in Bangkok along with the required supporting documentation, wait about 10 working days, go visit Oz. More than 90% of Thai visa tourist applications to Australia are approved. My Thai gf has far less than yours and she never has a problem getting a 1 year multiple entry Vida to Australia.

Edited by senor123
Spelling
  • Like 1

I would strongly advise against visiting Papua New Guinea its very uncivillised your wife would be a rape target and you maybe be forced to watch. Yes thats how uncivillised they are, its like going back in time to the Planet of the Apes and it has nothing to offer a tourist.

• Like 2

As the others have said there should not be a problem. I am in Australia now with mine on a 3 month tourist visa but it is a single entry only so cannot go to NZ or an other country and then go back to Oz. Most of it can be done online if you open an ImmiAccount on the embassy website. No need to buy your ticket before the application.

• Like 1

Yes we have over 1 y old baby and she would stay in thailand.
Myself being from EU not a big deal with visas just apply online pay and thats all.

So she should be orite goi g for holls, shes well off business girl, will give try and update later.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I would strongly advise against visiting Papua New Guinea its very uncivillised your wife would be a rape target and you maybe be forced to watch. Yes thats how uncivillised they are, its like going back in time to the Planet of the Apes and it has nothing to offer a tourist.

Yeh got that figured already.
Shame I thought they got civilized a bit with time, looks like not so much.

Yeh got that figured already.
Shame I thought they got civilized a bit with time, looks like not so much.

You should consider going to Fiji instead of PNG. No visa required for Thai citizens and the locals are friendly compare to PNG.
  • Like 2