Aussie, 37, dies of heart attack in Phuket

webfact

4 minutes ago, NamKangMan said:

Well, the guy in the OP died, so I thought the post was about fatal heart attacks. 

Why you change the subject of our discussion now? This is what you posted and what I replied to.

On 10/18/2016 at 8:55 PM, xvend said:

You do know that 10% of all reported heart attacks occur before the age of 40 right? 

So, you are saying, there is a 90% chance it wasn't a heart attack. 

1 hour ago, NamKangMan said:

No that isn't what he's saying. Time to enhance your reading comprehensions I assume.

Just now, Anthony5 said:

Why you change the subject of our discussion now? This is what you posted and what I replied to.

No that isn't what he's saying. Time to enhance your reading comprehensions I assume.

Not changing the subject. 

xvend posted, "10% of all reported heart attacks occur before the age of 40" which is different to "10% of all fatal heart attacks occur before the age of 40." 

As the guy in the OP died, I assumed, yes, my bad, I assumed, he was talking about "fatal heart attacks."  

Is English your first language? 

6 hours ago, Anthony5 said:

Reading back, it Looks to me like your the one who had the audacity to jump in and tell others what they meant to say, or should have said...  confusing the issue with childish comments, whilst seeming unable to rephrase your post, such that other could understand what you were trying to say

just saying... hope the rest of your day is less confusing... for others unfortunate enough to interact with you

Archived