Jump to content
BANGKOK

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

webfact

Autopsy results show respiratory, circulatory failure caused Frenchman’s death in Phuket

Recommended Posts

Autopsy results show respiratory, circulatory failure caused Frenchman’s death in Phuket

Tanyaluk Sakoot

 

1476792150_1-org.jpg

Forensic police examine Mr Renia's room following the discovery of his body. Photo: Patong Police

 

PHUKET: -- The Patong Police officer investigating the death of a French tourist found dead in his hotel room in Patong on Oct 8 has told The Phuket News today (Oct 18) that respiratory and circulatory failure were to blame and that police will cease their investigation into the case.

 

The body of Sylvain Bernard Renia, 27, from Montreuil, France, was discovered by staff at The Nest Resort on Nanai Rd at 9:30am on Oct 8.

Mr Renia checked in to the hotel on Oct 6 and was found naked, collapsed against a set of drawers in the room’s hallway.

 

Full story:  http://www.thephuketnews.com/autopsy-results-show-respiratory-circulatory-failure-caused-frenchman-death-in-phuket-59526.php

 
tphuketnews_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Phuket News 2016-10-19

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

respiratory and circulatory failure " caused by what ?

anyway case closed.

regards worgeordie

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Maybe anaphylaxis sometimes caused by food allergy. e.g. peanuts, seafood or perhaps even a bee sting.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

...this is bloody insane......

 

...brought on by what....nothing....???

 

...did they check his blood even....???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Some unfortunate person dies and they appear -- The amateur sleuths, pathologists, forensic scientists and and, of course the conspiracy theorists ---------.

 

Grow up an show some respect.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We're entitled to be skeptical, a lot of young french men die in these islands with no apparent cause! Things like "man hangs himself and somehow manages to tie his wrists together with wire at the same time" "we get a lot of that happening around here" says local BiB. Dive expert found drowned in hotel pool, "swimming accident" says local BiB, we get a lot of that around here!  :post-4641-1156693976::wai:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What- no conspiracy theories. Oh, hang on- i just scrolled up!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Fithman said:

Some unfortunate person dies and they appear -- The amateur sleuths, pathologists, forensic scientists and and, of course the conspiracy theorists ---------.

 

Grow up an show some respect.

 

 

Do you think it is acceptable that a man, aged only 27, dies in a hotel room on Phuket, and a Phuket police officer simply declares his death was from "respiratory and circulatory failure" with no further investigation and the case being closed????

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, NamKangMan said:

 

 

Do you think it is acceptable that a man, aged only 27, dies in a hotel room on Phuket, and a Phuket police officer simply declares his death was from "respiratory and circulatory failure" with no further investigation and the case being closed????

 

I think you should keep your "opinions" to yourself. You have zero knowledge of the case other than what you have gleaned from here and a rather poor 'tabloid' style newspaper report. 

 

Which are you- amateur sleuth, pathologist, forensic scientist or conspiracy theorist?  Perhaps none of those but maybe an wannabe "ambulance chasing" amateur lawyer? 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Fithman said:

 

I think you should keep your "opinions" to yourself. You have zero knowledge of the case other than what you have gleaned from here and a rather poor 'tabloid' style newspaper report. 

 

Which are you- amateur sleuth, pathologist, forensic scientist or conspiracy theorist?  Perhaps none of those but maybe an wannabe "ambulance chasing" amateur lawyer? 

 

 

 

 

 

 

And a Patong police officer is so much more qualified.  Right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, NamKangMan said:

 

 

And a Patong police officer is so much more qualified.  Right?

 

Learn to read headlines 

 

On 10/19/2016 at 5:34 AM, webfact said:

Autopsy results show respiratory, circulatory failure

 

Autopsies are done by medically qualified Pathologists not policemen or TV wannabes 

 

Is your "conspiracy" antennae buzzing and the little voice whispering and saying "the pathologist is a fake" 

 

 

 

Goodbye 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Fithman said:

 

Learn to read headlines 

 

 

Autopsies are done by medically qualified Pathologists not policemen or TV wannabes 

 

Is your "conspiracy" antennae buzzing and the little voice whispering and saying "the pathologist is a fake" 

 

 

 

Goodbye 

 

 

Well, the death couldn't have possibly be caused by anything that would "tarnish" the tourism industry on Phuket.  That only happens when a knife is hanging out of a tourist's chest.  Right?

 

Which bar do you own here?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, NamKangMan said:

 

 

Well, the death couldn't have possibly be caused by anything that would "tarnish" the tourism industry on Phuket.  That only happens when a knife is hanging out of a tourist's chest.  Right?

 

Which bar do you own here?

 

You seem to have a serious problem.

 

Best seek good medical advice by consulting a doctor, in person in your home country 

 

I note the little conspiracy meter is still feeding you with nonsense. 

 

Why do you think/believe I own a bar ? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, Fithman said:

 

You seem to have a serious problem.

 

Best seek good medical advice by consulting a doctor, in person in your home country 

 

I note the little conspiracy meter is still feeding you with nonsense. 

 

Why do you think/believe I own a bar ? 

 

 

No problem here. 

 

Unlike yourself, I don't have as much confidence as you have in the competence and professionalism of the police and pathologists here, to carry out a thorough, and independent investigation, free from any interference.

 

Many Government organisations and authorities have a conflict of interest to report deaths of young people on Phuket are by natural causes, because death by any other means, or an unknown death, may result in compensation to the family and / or a financial loss in tourism.

 

Seven people died in The Downtown Inn Chiang Mai, and it was still claimed to be a "coincidence" right to the very end.  Where was the proper investigation after the first  few people died?  How many people have to die, and how much media pressure do you need, before a proper investigation is carried out?  Do you remember that case????

 

Similarly, young, healthy people have died in hotels on Phi Phi, with blame being appointed to the actions of the deceased. 

 

Sure, tragically, young healthy people die, all around the world.  However, if they die on Phuket, I do not have confidence in the investigators here to make the truth known to the public. 

 

If deaths were caused by bed bug spray, jelly fish stings, food poisoning etc, could you imagine the negative impact on the tourism industry here?  Wouldn't it be better to declare the deaths as natural causes, or suicide, or the fault of the deceased?

 

These deaths are not all by misadventure, but I would suggest, as in The Downtown Inn, they are probably not all by natural causes, either.

 

I keep an open mind in such a corrupt country, where money is number one. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...