Japanese man shoots his ex wife over marriage break-up settlement

webfact

55 minutes ago, billd766 said:

Did you ever try renting a bottle of beer, a pack of cigarettes, a tankful of gasoline, a bus or airline ticket, a meal in a restaurant?

You are being deliberately obtuse. Cars and houses and property are the subject being discussed, not the items you mention.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And with that, my best wishes and many thanks to the many men who got screwed over and let me take the Red Pill before I make said mistake.

Although I'm not MGTOW (or at least not a dedicated hardcore one), I currently do have a GF but already have enough signs to know not to bother getting married, so a break up will be inevitable to my current understanding.

As for pre-nups, the courts can dismiss them on a whim with no further regard, it isn't in any way legally binding and if you did your pre-nup "just before getting married" it will likely be seen as a coercion and dismissed.

1 hour ago, Jools said:

You are being deliberately obtuse. Cars and houses and property are the subject being discussed, not the items you mention.

try reading your own post.

I will quote it for you.

Post #133

" When you buy ANYTHING in Thailand, you open yourself up to problems you will NEVER have if you merely RENT. "

What is obtuse about that? Your emphasised word was ANYTHING so I responded to show how stupid the post was.

So what were you alluding too?

22 hours ago, billd766 said:

Actually I remarried about 6 months after my decree absolute came through.

Been married 17 years this year with a 12 year old son.

Neither marriage was a mistake.

lucky you 

Ahhh,the old,old story of good fights evil,man fights woman.But,sadly, it is true,the husband always loses in the end.Which gives a certain amount of truth to the belief,that unlike other Vampires,Thai ladies keep their fangs in their vagina's :crazy:

Archived