Yamaha Xmax 300 coming to Thailand?

jackcorbett

5 minutes ago, MrJ said:

Update - just back from my 15k km service, belt and cvt weights have been worn and been replaced, as well break pads front and back, 2 air filter changed, break fluid, engine transmission oil and filter 

runs as new - all great for a bill of 4.480 THB (incl. 300 thb labour) Mityon South Pattaya Road service station

1569A714-72EB-440C-8CCD-8C504321774B.jpeg

now wasn't that easy

1 hour ago, EVENKEEL said:

Can't help myself here, those type bike are soooo fugggly. Can't see the appeal unless you're a 500 lb'er.

It's seems to be with X-Max as with Porsche - you hate it, love it or both and have nothing to do with sexual preferances … :thumbsup:

9 minutes ago, ttrd said:

It's seems to be with X-Max as with Porsche - you hate it, love it or both and have nothing to do with sexual preferances … :thumbsup:

???? I said nothing about sexual preference, but it's funny that you should bring it up.

8 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

???? I said nothing about sexual preference, but it's funny that you should bring it up.

…. JustSaying …. :whistling:

On 4/29/2018 at 12:02 PM, ttrd said:

RE - Potentially higher resale value (Forza)

This remains to see, BUT I have my Clear doubts due to X-Max's higher performance, larger brakes, longer travel distance, larger Storage capacity and last but not least the smart key system which make it less attractive to steal it makes the X_Max for me a Clear winner both as New and as well 2-nd hand ..:post-4641-1156694572:

Well resale of the Xmax is holding strong. 

2 year old ones going in the 140k region. Haven't seen one in the 130's yet. 

I was looking for a used one but I just went and bought a new one for 30k more. 

• 11 months later...
On 7/23/2020 at 9:07 PM, XB12X said:

I am considering an X-Max. The alternative is an Aerox for local work and an X-Adv 750 for longer distance work.

There is now Forza 350 to consider,  and hopefuls are thinking Yamaha may bring Xmax 400 to Thailand...

If you can afford and willing to buy XADV 750 at 420k baht, why are you asking these questions...!!! ?