BANGKOK

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rooster59

US over stayer nabbed in Chiang Mai - but is he really 37?

US over stayer nabbed in Chiang Mai - but is he really 37?

300332.jpg.5ccace6a32da7606e986b43606821992.jpg

Image: CM108

CHIANG MAI:-- Immigration in Chiang Mai have announced the arrest of an American man who overstayed his welcome in Thailand.

The authorities went to house number 26 in Soi 3 Kamphaengdin Road in Chang Khlang sub-district yesterday morning.

This was the registered address of Frank Muscarelli who CM 108.com reported as being 37 years old. Though sporting jet black hair and moustache he looked a little older.

Muscarelli came into Thailand in April 2013 on a tourist visa and had an extension that allowed him to stay until September 3rd this year.

He was thus on 47 days overstay and was arrested and detained.

Source: CM108   

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2016-10-22

He should head to the UK, they'll take him in as a juvenile refugee, give him a toffee-apple & a catapult!:thumbsup:

Guy must have had a rough life.  I wonder what his passport photo looked like.

Unless a few months in Thailand aged him.  I hear that happens if you hook up with the wrong lady.  The term "succubus" comes to mind.

all those cops to arrest a 47 day overstay - he must be a master criminal and a danger to society 

Tefler/volunteer cop looking embarrassed for being in on OAP harassment for 47 day overstay.....

Sent from my twisted mind using Thaivisa Connect

10 minutes ago, PremiumLane said:

all those cops to arrest a 47 day overstay - he must be a master criminal and a danger to society 

Overstay is one thing, but having a fake passport may be the tip of a big, hairy iceberg.  

I hope they checked the guy's freezer.  And, of course, verified his identity and/or sent his fingerprints to the FBI.

Just on the overstay.. 20,000 baht fine, a 5 year ban sense he was caught and a a free trip and lodging at the IDC in Bangkok until he comes up the money and a plane ticket. No help from his uncle.

I should look so young.

27 minutes ago, impulse said:

Overstay is one thing, but having a fake passport may be the tip of a big, hairy iceberg.  

I hope they checked the guy's freezer.  And, of course, verified his identity and/or sent his fingerprints to the FBI.

where does it say he has a fake passport?

10 minutes ago, Asiantravel said:

Look at the guy in the photo.  If that guy's passport says he's 37 years old, it's fake.

A 47 day overstayer and 8 cops squeeze into the photograph.

The volunteer certainly does look as if he'd rather be somewhere else, I'll bet he gets some ribbing from his pals.

It's Alvin Stardust, look at the glove on the right hand ......

1 hour ago, Asiantravel said:

The fellow is obviously older than 37, and making an attempt to alter his appearance...thus, a possible fake passport makes sense.