US over stayer nabbed in Chiang Mai - but is he really 37?

rooster59

US over stayer nabbed in Chiang Mai - but is he really 37?

300332.jpg.5ccace6a32da7606e986b43606821992.jpg

Image: CM108

CHIANG MAI:-- Immigration in Chiang Mai have announced the arrest of an American man who overstayed his welcome in Thailand.

The authorities went to house number 26 in Soi 3 Kamphaengdin Road in Chang Khlang sub-district yesterday morning.

This was the registered address of Frank Muscarelli who CM 108.com reported as being 37 years old. Though sporting jet black hair and moustache he looked a little older.

Muscarelli came into Thailand in April 2013 on a tourist visa and had an extension that allowed him to stay until September 3rd this year.

He was thus on 47 days overstay and was arrested and detained.

Source: CM108   

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2016-10-22
  • Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guy must have had a rough life.  I wonder what his passport photo looked like.

Unless a few months in Thailand aged him.  I hear that happens if you hook up with the wrong lady.  The term "succubus" comes to mind.

10 minutes ago, PremiumLane said:

all those cops to arrest a 47 day overstay - he must be a master criminal and a danger to society 

Overstay is one thing, but having a fake passport may be the tip of a big, hairy iceberg.  

I hope they checked the guy's freezer.  And, of course, verified his identity and/or sent his fingerprints to the FBI.

Just on the overstay.. 20,000 baht fine, a 5 year ban sense he was caught and a a free trip and lodging at the IDC in Bangkok until he comes up the money and a plane ticket. No help from his uncle.

27 minutes ago, impulse said:

Overstay is one thing, but having a fake passport may be the tip of a big, hairy iceberg.  

I hope they checked the guy's freezer.  And, of course, verified his identity and/or sent his fingerprints to the FBI.

where does it say he has a fake passport?

10 minutes ago, Asiantravel said:

Look at the guy in the photo.  If that guy's passport says he's 37 years old, it's fake.

1 hour ago, Asiantravel said:

The fellow is obviously older than 37, and making an attempt to alter his appearance...thus, a possible fake passport makes sense.

Archived