US over stayer nabbed in Chiang Mai - but is he really 37?

rooster59

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Ricardo Galbis said:

"Luigi!" "Theres yous are!?

Yous ah funny guy, taking my baby brother's passport!

Com hom now, the pasta is getting cold!"

Luigi theres A you are. Yous a funny A guy. You take a da bambino da pass a port.

Com hom a now, da pasta is a getta da cold.

Fixed it for you

:0)

Doesn't seem to be many people on here considering his appearance could possibly be attributed to his obvious physical disability.

And why on earth put the question of age in the title of a thread which is about overstay? 

Belief in the RTP may be low, but to consider that they haven't checked his passport to verify age, and indeed found nothing wrong with it, (otherwise you would have had a completely different title to the thread) is pushing the boundaries a bit IMO.

The two posts mentioning the poor guy was a strong muscular man when they first saw him a few years ago, and now are shocked to see him walking on a cane . . .these are making me VERY suspiciuous of one thing that could have happened.

Does he suffer from Muscular Distrophy ?  Because this is exactly the kind of illness that draws your appearance back 30 years !!!

Anyone here please have mercy with the guy until the whole story is through.

6 hours ago, crazygreg44 said:

The two posts mentioning the poor guy was a strong muscular man when they first saw him a few years ago, and now are shocked to see him walking on a cane . . .these are making me VERY suspiciuous of one thing that could have happened.

Does he suffer from Muscular Distrophy ?  Because this is exactly the kind of illness that draws your appearance back 30 years !!!

Anyone here please have mercy with the guy until the whole story is through.

When I saw him two Sundays ago he was really struggling to walk, I could see that all basic movements was a big hassle for him, a car pulled up to collect him and someone got out to assist him into the seat. This was after he had been attended church.

I'm sure he will be given the assistance he requires 

20 hours ago, impulse said:

Overstay is one thing, but having a fake passport may be the tip of a big, hairy iceberg.  

I hope they checked the guy's freezer.  And, of course, verified his identity and/or sent his fingerprints to the FBI.

Where in the article does it say anything about a passport, if you read correctly the article refers to   CM 108.com, who reported it as being 37, could simply be a typo. Please, do not make up stories, just read and comment on what is published.

Archived