BANGKOK

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rooster59

US over stayer nabbed in Chiang Mai - but is he really 37?

The two posts mentioning the poor guy was a strong muscular man when they first saw him a few years ago, and now are shocked to see him walking on a cane . . .these are making me VERY suspiciuous of one thing that could have happened.

Does he suffer from Muscular Distrophy ?  Because this is exactly the kind of illness that draws your appearance back 30 years !!!

Anyone here please have mercy with the guy until the whole story is through.

6 hours ago, crazygreg44 said:

The two posts mentioning the poor guy was a strong muscular man when they first saw him a few years ago, and now are shocked to see him walking on a cane . . .these are making me VERY suspiciuous of one thing that could have happened.

Does he suffer from Muscular Distrophy ?  Because this is exactly the kind of illness that draws your appearance back 30 years !!!

Anyone here please have mercy with the guy until the whole story is through.

When I saw him two Sundays ago he was really struggling to walk, I could see that all basic movements was a big hassle for him, a car pulled up to collect him and someone got out to assist him into the seat. This was after he had been attended church.

I'm sure he will be given the assistance he requires 

The old fart is just having some fun....he is really 18...????

See his brother down at the beach in Pattaya all the time....they make a good pair.?

image.jpeg

Typing error?  maybe 73??

20 hours ago, impulse said:

Overstay is one thing, but having a fake passport may be the tip of a big, hairy iceberg.  

I hope they checked the guy's freezer.  And, of course, verified his identity and/or sent his fingerprints to the FBI.

Where in the article does it say anything about a passport, if you read correctly the article refers to   CM 108.com, who reported it as being 37, could simply be a typo. Please, do not make up stories, just read and comment on what is published.

An off topic post has been removed, this is not about the US election. 

Well news breaking stuff. Will they get prompt promotions for there big haul. I mean it's not the body in the freezer. But by the looks of these police it's the best there going to get.

19 hours ago, sandrabbit said:

It's Alvin Stardust, look at the glove on the right hand ......

Nah, he's a Corleone  - and if he says he's 37 he's 37!

Could be he was 37 when he arrived, and the overstay is a typing error saying days when it should have been years..   looks not so bad for 84 ?

23 hours ago, khwaibah said:

If he is 37 need to check his passport for being original.:shock1:

Or he just had a tough life? 5555

I have seen this man at church and at Butters is Better several times. The age is definitely a typo.