80 - 85 cm high

Alu - Black

Solarlamp 65 Watt

24 Led's

Timer 8 Hour light

Who knows a place where we can find that stuff , or who knows about the price

Thanks

Frank

Pick up a 7-11 catalogue ..... I've spotted similar in there.

Hello,

I hope that somebody can help?

We are looking for gardenlights with solarcell:

80 - 85 cm high

Alu - Black

Solarlamp 65 Watt

24 Led's

Timer 8 Hour light

Thanks

Frank

I think I remember seeing solar-powered garden lights in the big hardware store on the left as you drive from Warin into Ubon. I will check next time I am there...

Not sure they matched your specs though :o

Tesco Lotus

Just ( 2 hours ago) I bought two of them.(to test!)

They do have 10 different types(shapes).from 180 till 460 baht/each

This is on the box:

Solar light-The no-wiring solar power Light

stores energy during the day

Comes on as soon as dusk falls

Up to 8 hours at night

No wiring -Instant Installation

Brand:Garden Light Solocell

Edited by dutch

Hello,

80 - 85 cm high

Alu - Black

Solarlamp 65 Watt

24 Led's

Timer 8 Hour light

Thanks

Frank

Try this guy, he has most solar lights and will deliver, if you send him an e-mail he will contact you asap, good guy, and he does some nice lights, here is his link

http://www.solarenergyasia.com/index.php?id=21

good luck, tell him i recomended him if you want.

Hello,

80 - 85 cm high

Alu - Black

Solarlamp 65 Watt

24 Led's

Timer 8 Hour light

Thanks

Frank

Try this guy, he has most solar lights and will deliver, if you send him an e-mail he will contact you asap, good guy, and he does some nice lights, here is his link

I will even take a look at that site myself cheers

what good is a solar light with only 8 hours, it will switch on around 7pm and leave you in the dark at 3am.

I am interested to buy but battery should last at least 12 hours

Planted them along side the driveway to the house, which is not a straight line, so very handy at nightfall..... if I even considered arriving home after 3am, I would either be in no fit state to walk, let alone drive, and the wife would kill me :o

Hello,

80 - 85 cm high

Alu - Black

Solarlamp 65 Watt

24 Led's

Timer 8 Hour light

Thanks

Frank

Hi from Sydney, followed the link. The first pic of lights: 4 of these in a Sydney (OZ) store cost A$30.00 (about Baht 840)

Why not try ebay or some hardware store like Bunnings?.

Bought a job lot similar to these ...Blue light ...£1 each...nice in UK.

They must have been end of line :D and installed them round my gate house/gardners place in CM.

He also thinks they are great but worrys in case Mr Ts helicopter trys to land during the night :o:D

In the UK, i have bought cheap solar lights off E-Bay etc, last about 6 months, good when they are working, i do not think fault of the lights, the problem is due to season change in the uk, brilliant in the summer months as they manage to get full charge on full sunlight, but problems in winter, very dreary weather, cloudy, rain etc, dark early 4pm, they do not manage to get a full charge, so hence, they are a waste of time this time of year,

These lights would work well in Thailand, as they would get a full charge 365 days of the year, and last, the trouble is getting these to thailand, it would cost a bomb in postage and everyone knows what thai customs are like.

Who wants these lights lit up at 3 in the morning, they are ideal for a nice barbie early evening or around a pool. if you are worried about security issues get a solar light with a sensor on, they now make these.

In the UK, i have bought cheap solar lights off E-Bay etc, last about 6 months, good when they are working, i do not think fault of the lights, the problem is due to season change in the uk, brilliant in the summer months as they manage to get full charge on full sunlight, but problems in winter, very dreary weather, cloudy, rain etc, dark early 4pm, they do not manage to get a full charge, so hence, they are a waste of time this time of year,

These lights would work well in Thailand, as they would get a full charge 365 days of the year, and last, the trouble is getting these to thailand, it would cost a bomb in postage and everyone knows what thai customs are like.

Who wants these lights lit up at 3 in the morning, they are ideal for a nice barbie early evening or around a pool. if you are worried about security issues get a solar light with a sensor on, they now make these.

If you don't get full sun, or if the rechargable batteries wear out, put normal AA batteries in.....we did this and they really do last a long time. The 'turn me on when it's dark' switch sets them 'on' :

what good is a solar light with only 8 hours, it will switch on around 7pm and leave you in the dark at 3am.

Planted them along side the driveway to the house, which is not a straight line, so very handy at nightfall..... if I even considered arriving home after 3am, I would either be in no fit state to walk, let alone drive, and the wife would kill me :o

Just have her carry you into the house :D

• 2 weeks later...

What is asap here in Thailand? I sent him first email 12 days ago and the second 2 days ago.

Is he so busy or out of business already?

:o

What is asap here in Thailand? I sent him first email 12 days ago and the second 2 days ago.

:D

That's very good, no response in 12 days - usually takes much longer !

Weird, every time i have sent this guy an e-mail, he replies straight away, as you say has he gone out of business or something, is there a phone no, on the website, if so give it a go. all the best

Hey Rono,

I have found that replacing the stock cheap NI-CADs with higher amperage LI-IONs keeps them burning for a few more hours in the summer when they are needed. It increases the price, but the life of the lights is greatly extended. Some of the models do not use standard AA sizes though so avoid those if upgrading them is in your future plans.

Mike in Seattle