BANGKOK
Sign in to follow this  
nongfrank

Solar Cell Gardenlights

Try this guy, he has most solar lights and will deliver, if you send him an e-mail he will contact you asap, good guy, and he does some nice lights, here is his link

http://www.solarenergyasia.com/index.php?id=21

good luck, tell him i recomended him if you want.

What is asap here in Thailand? I sent him first email 12 days ago and the second 2 days ago.

Is he so busy or out of business already?

:D

That's very good, no response in 12 days - usually takes much longer !

:o

Try this guy, he has most solar lights and will deliver, if you send him an e-mail he will contact you asap, good guy, and he does some nice lights, here is his link

http://www.solarenergyasia.com/index.php?id=21

good luck, tell him i recomended him if you want.

What is asap here in Thailand? I sent him first email 12 days ago and the second 2 days ago.

Is he so busy or out of business already?

:o

Weird, every time i have sent this guy an e-mail, he replies straight away, as you say has he gone out of business or something, is there a phone no, on the website, if so give it a go. all the best

what good is a solar light with only 8 hours, it will switch on around 7pm and leave you in the dark at 3am.

I am interested to buy but battery should last at least 12 hours

Hey Rono,

I have found that replacing the stock cheap NI-CADs with higher amperage LI-IONs keeps them burning for a few more hours in the summer when they are needed. It increases the price, but the life of the lights is greatly extended. Some of the models do not use standard AA sizes though so avoid those if upgrading them is in your future plans.

Mike in Seattle