Work Permit For Cook...

I've read the post about the nanny job and i got really surprised about this could be actually done...and I read u said something about cook...so my question is...let's say I stay in my boyfriend's house, and I wanna apply for a work permit as a cook chef (even if i don't know how to cook) can I do it? do I need the same requirements as for a nanny? I would appreciatte ur information...Thanks!!!!

I've read the post about the nanny job and i got really surprised about this could be actually done...and I read u said something about cook...so my question is...let's say I stay in my boyfriend's house, and I wanna apply for a work permit as a cook chef (even if i don't know how to cook) can I do it? do I need the same requirements as for a nanny? I would appreciatte ur information...Thanks!!!!

You could in theory get a work permit as the cook, however if you can't cook, why would you get a work permit to be a cook?

Get a work permit for whatever that is going to be, if that is his personal assistant, promotions manager, coordinator or even listed as his motivator.

You can only do what your job title and responsibilities are in your work permit.

www.sunbeltasiagroup.com

Ok, let's say I don't know how to be an assistant, or a manager, or don't even know what a motivator do in his job...and don't know how to cook...but what i mean is, only with asking for a work permit of any of that jobs, even if i don't know how to do them, can i get the permit? do the goverment check in some way if i really do the job i appy the work persmission for? or that's the problem of the employer and the goverment don't get involved? cuz i just want to have the permission to stay at first with my BF for a long time cuz i wil stay in his house, not to get money, until i can study some thai language and find a real job i could do and stay there and get money to have a normal and legal life in thailand...

Ok, let's say I don't know how to be an assistant, or a manager, or don't even know what a motivator do in his job...and don't know how to cook...but what i mean is, only with asking for a work permit of any of that jobs, even if i don't know how to do them, can i get the permit? do the goverment check in some way if i really do the job i appy the work persmission for? or that's the problem of the employer and the goverment don't get involved? cuz i just want to have the permission to stay at first with my BF for a long time cuz i wil stay in his house, not to get money, until i can study some thai language and find a real job i could do and stay there and get money to have a normal and legal life in thailand...

The government doesn't get involved if you are not working when you are supposed to be. That’s up to the employer to fire you. The Labor Dept just cares if you are doing a job, that you have a work permit to be working.

www.sunbeltasiagroup.com

Well, the government at least wants to see your educational certificate(s) which should proof your qualifications in the job for which you apply for a work permit.

This is not required that they want to look at your educational certificate. You do not need to even have a high school degree to get a work permit. Only if you want to be a teacher, is proof of a degree required.

www.sunbeltasiagroup.com

THANKS A LOT FOR THE INFO!!! now I have some more hope about staying in thailand in a long term, I apreciate ur time to answer me!!!

But I have a question....If this way is not so hard to get a work permit (just have someone pay the taxes and want to hire u and get some documents, etc) why everybody that have work permit troubles or want to stay in thailand don't do this way? I think it would be the ending of their problems....so if it's that easy, why everybody don't do it?

• 1 month later...
THANKS A LOT FOR THE INFO!!! now I have some more hope about staying in thailand in a long term, I apreciate ur time to answer me!!!

But I have a question....If this way is not so hard to get a work permit (just have someone pay the taxes and want to hire u and get some documents, etc) why everybody that have work permit troubles or want to stay in thailand don't do this way? I think it would be the ending of their problems....so if it's that easy, why everybody don't do it?

Because many don't know the rules or have a employer willing to employ them.

www.sunbeltasiagroup.com