Price Thailand VS UK

ardokano

1 minute ago, ardokano said:

price  Amg c 63 in UK 61k paund its 2.65 million Bt

In Thailand 10 million Bt

How many time i can parcking for 7.35 million Bt  and to pay for the difference in the fuel?

So now you DIVERT to the one thing we all know are expensive....Gawd..

Now you go look up the things we ALL pay that I listed and tell me it costs more in LOS......Go no, am waiting...

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, transam said:

So now you DIVERT to the one thing we all know are expensive....Gawd..

Now you go look up the things we ALL pay that I listed and tell me it costs more in LOS......Go no, am waiting...

its you talk about thinks near.. so

you say about petrol and parking

But before spell on this is need buy a car!!!

and  please..

"just pu..ssy, massage,  low quality  apartment, Fuel.. may be some another few thinks.. cheapest in Thailnd.  (C)

3 hours ago, Crossy said:

@ardokano this topic comes up regularly, often posted by you.

Why the obsession with costs compared with the UK? Western (and some Eastern) products are more expensive here but the reverse is also true.

A fully loaded Ranger WildTrak is about GBP 35k (THB 1,500,000 ) in the UK, the same car here is THB 1,200,000 (although it's difficult to compare directly as the equipment isn't exactly identical), road tax, fuel and insurance are all cheaper here.

Our home, a large 3 bed, 3 bath quality residence on 1/2 an acre within an hour commute to the central business district of the capital city, valued for the mortgage at THB 13 million (GBP 300,000) 4 years back, that would be a million pound house the same commute from the Square Mile.

We have street lighting and twice a week bin collection for THB 300 a YEAR, lord only knows what that is in the UK.

I also earn rather more with rather lower deductions here than I could in the UK, disposable income (which Wifey disposes of very well) is significantly better here.

Ok you talking about we're you live but that is just one part of thailand when you put it down to it thailand has become very  expensive in the last 3 years with the  prices going up and the thai bht dropping.

but who cares it is what it is , if you like the life style in thailand good on  you if I like the life style in my country when I go home good for me .

To me thailand is a place to see my Thais family see my friends and go home I don't need a  excuse to live in thailand and try and  compare prices .

Thailand is not for everyone and the  foreigners  Who come here and live good on them but stop trying to make  excuses for coming here like the price of things .

Just now, ardokano said:

please stop trolling. And insult

you still have not said anything on topic. nor any confirmed or denials.

PLEAS  give some proof or not offtop 

Why keep going on about proof? This isn't a court of law. Nobody is obliged to prove anything. Forums are about opinions - and the prevailing one here seems to be that you're wrong. Why expect yet another thread on the same thing to have a different outcome?

3 hours ago, chiang mai said:

Go take a hike pal! 

You should remember this the next time you come to Thaivisa Forum looking for help on anything and are surprised when nobody replies.

OUT

Thaivisa is very good for help I agree but you can get most of the help you need if you use Google but lots on here are just lazy.

8 minutes ago, beachproperty said:

Cost of a Toyota truck in the UK .....starts out at 22,955 pounds (983,621 Baht)

In Thailand .....starts out at 600,000 baht

agree

truck is same price or little be cheapest

but  not all need work truck

some only need comfort transport or fun car

c63 10 million in Thailand

61k in UK ( 2650,000 baht)

This difference can cause sweat

11 minutes ago, SoiBiker said:

Why keep going on about proof? This isn't a court of law. Nobody is obliged to prove anything. Forums are about opinions - and the prevailing one here seems to be that you're wrong. Why expect yet another thread on the same thing to have a different outcome?

Ok no need. but you world with out proof look funny if another side show proof.

so why you come to topic?if you do not want to argue your point of view?

For trolling? for offtop?

Ok no need. but you world with out proof look funny if another side show proof.

so why you come to topic?

For trolling? for offtop?

I'm curious as to why you feel the need to keep banging the same drum. 

4 minutes ago, ardokano said:

agree

truck is same price or little be cheapest

Truck is NOT " the same price or little be cheapest" .......It's 50 % More in the UK

But no need to argue as I've shown a concrete example of prices being more expensive in UK.....you'll probably just ignore or use some B.S.

4 minutes ago, beachproperty said:

Truck is NOT " the same price or little be cheapest" .......It's 50 % More in the UK

But no need to argue as I've shown a concrete example of prices being more expensive in UK.....you'll probably just ignore or use some B.S.

wildtrak its same truck and it near same price.

and not realy 50% becouse its different spec

And ofcouse if look in many another car price 50% its can say little be.

And last

I say YES i AGREE its  one of " some another few thinks.. cheapest in Thailnd. " (c)

9 minutes ago, SoiBiker said:

He does. But what pleasure do characters like this gain from repeatedly having people disagree with them? The internet is an odd and fascinating place at times. 

Again can you say some this correct compare price?

as beachproperty  with Toyota truck and Crossy with Ranger WildTrak 

As i see in This is topic only two  correct example from two guys.

wildtrak its same truck and it near same price.

and not realy 50% becouse its different spec

And ofcouse if look in many another car price 50% its can say little be.

And last

I say YES i AGREE its  one of " some another few thinks.. cheapest in Thailnd. " (c)

like I said .....you'll spout some B.S. with your limited English:shock1:......Facts, are the Facts ....

Just now, beachproperty said:

like I said .....you'll spout some B.S. with your limited English:shock1:......Facts, are the Facts ....

my English poor? yes its fact.

And for all topic only two example cheapest price its FACT TOO!!

57 minutes ago, 4MyEgo said:

Yep same in Sydney Australia.

Family of 2 adults and 4 kids.

Recently built our new place and extended our existing bungalow forward to incorporate it into the house, 250 sq metres (excluding the existing 85 sq metre bungalow), cost 1.5 million baht ($60,000) same cost in Sydney would be $600,000 ($2,400 per sq metre) for the same quality and extension.

Food-: About $1,200 per month in Sydney, $600 per month in Thailand includes good quality (to die for) steaks like T-bone, Sirloin's (on average about $6.00 each or a 160 baht of 300grams) from a cattle station in Sakon Nakon.

Utilities-: About $150 per month inclusive of water, gas, electricity, phone, in Sydney about $400 per month

Her you go again 4myego trying to tell people how  expensive Sydney is but you forget to tell people here how much you get when you sell that home in Sydney .

you try and sell that home in thailand no hop of selling it and getting your money back , try sell the one in Sydney you know it will sell and who knows how much millions.

last time you told me your food bill was $1,000 now you say $1,200 get it right.

$400 a month on utilities are you joking what do you have on all the time to use so much more like $200 .

you love to bag Australia to make  excuses for you coming to thailand and you know and I know you are not telling the truth as I have told you before you are in thailand because you was lucky to have worked  hard and made you money in Australia to live in thailand and you can go on and on like you do but that is the truth and sometimes the truth  hurts .

Thailand is not what it was , I agree it is cheaper then Australia but not much cheaper now .

I not care what it cost me to live in Australia or thailand it is what it is I just want to enjoy my life .

I have the money to enjoy Australia and thailand because of my hard work and no government hand out .

i say it as I see it no bulls??? But lots on here try and make  excuses for being in thailand like the prices and that is not the truth most come here because of there thai lady . 

Not to  visit temples .

tell me would you be in thailand to day if you did not have your thai lady ? .

when in the uk, my flat(condo) as same i have here in Bangkok, cost me 27,000 a month,+ poll tax + car/motorbike cost (not need here) +tv licence +water+electric+sewer charges + sat tv excluding food, i let you work it out, in THAILAND i pay 15,000 for condo that includes  a great pool + gym,+library, add in water and electric,+ high speed wi-fi,TOTAL all in i never pay over 17500 every month. thats a 10,000 baht saving on just the living comparison,

8 minutes ago, georgemandm said:

Her you go again 4myego trying to tell people how  expensive Sydney is but you forget to tell people here how much you get when you sell that home in Sydney .

you try and sell that home in thailand no hop of selling it and getting your money back , try sell the one in Sydney you know it will sell and who knows how much millions.

last time you told me your food bill was $1,000 now you say $1,200 get it right.

$400 a month on utilities are you joking what do you have on all the time to use so much more like $200 .

you love to bag Australia to make  excuses for you coming to thailand and you know and I know you are not telling the truth as I have told you before you are in thailand because you was lucky to have worked  hard and made you money in Australia to live in thailand and you can go on and on like you do but that is the truth and sometimes the truth  hurts .

Thailand is not what it was , I agree it is cheaper then Australia but not much cheaper now .

I not care what it cost me to live in Australia or thailand it is what it is I just want to enjoy my life .

I have the money to enjoy Australia and thailand because of my hard work and no government hand out .

i say it as I see it no bulls??? But lots on here try and make  excuses for being in thailand like the prices and that is not the truth most come here because of there thai lady . 

Not to  visit temples .

tell me would you be in thailand to day if you did not have your thai lady ? .

I don't have a 'thai lady'.

1 minute ago, mercman24 said:

when in the uk, my flat(condo) as same i have here in Bangkok, cost me 27,000 a month,+ poll tax + car/motorbike cost (not need here) +tv licence +water+electric+sewer charges + sat tv excluding food, i let you work it out, in THAILAND i pay 15,000 for condo that includes  a great pool + gym,+library, add in water and electric,TOTAL all in i never pay over 17500 every month. thats a 10,000 baht saving on just the living comparison,

My flat in the uk cost about 60000 baht. The one I live in here costs me 20000. It's bigger, nicer, and in a more central location. 

2 minutes ago, mercman24 said:

when in the uk, my flat(condo) as same i have here in Bangkok, cost me 27,000 a month,+ poll tax + car/motorbike cost (not need here) +tv licence +water+electric+sewer charges + sat tv excluding food, i let you work it out, in THAILAND i pay 15,000 for condo that includes  a great pool + gym,+library, add in water and electric,TOTAL all in i never pay over 17500 every month. thats a 10,000 baht saving on just the living comparison,

Where no need Car?

It in London as example  can with out car. because that transportation infrastructure is more developed.

But In Bangkok. how can with comfort move with out car? If even street not clean.

2 minutes ago, SoiBiker said:

My flat in the uk cost about 60000 baht. The one I live in here costs me 20000. It's bigger, nicer, and in a more central location. 

Can you tell me WHERE i can get for 20000 Bt nicer flat  and in more centr location?

I mean can go anywhere and do not see dirty and bad smile street. And easy goin with out traffic jam by car.

Where. I am right now in Bangkok try find it. WHERE???

12 minutes ago, Deepinthailand said:

Personaly I do not compare price for price. What's the point I live in Thailand now not the UK. So what is the point of working everything back to UK prices it's futile as you pay in BHT in Thailand.

point is this is post

"Returning to the UK is not an option - it is still too expensive compared to Thailand."

I just wonder where they find life cheapest than in UK. the same in quality?

11 minutes ago, ardokano said:

Where no need Car?

It in London as example  can with out car. because that transportation infrastructure is more developed.

But In Bangkok. how can with comfort move with out car? If even street not clean.

In a taxi. 

26 minutes ago, ardokano said:

Again can you say some this correct compare price?

as beachproperty  with Toyota truck and Crossy with Ranger WildTrak 

As i see in This is topic only two  correct example from two guys.

Am still waiting for a reply to my suggestions...But you won't will you...

Archived