Jump to content
BANGKOK

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ardokano

Price Thailand VS UK

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, beachproperty said:

Don't know about the UK BUT ....Thailand is a LOT cheaper than the US on most stuff.

 

Housing ....Built a 500 sq meter home for $4.5 million Baht ($150,000) same cost in US would be $1,000,000 ($200 per sq ft)

Food..........Eat plenty of fruits and vegatables  with some pork or chicken ......Thailand $200.... US $400

Utilities.... For gas, electric, water ,garbage, phone and TV .......Thailand $150 ....US $1,500

 

:smile:

 

Yep same in Sydney Australia.

 

Family of 2 adults and 4 kids.

 

Recently built our new place and extended our existing bungalow forward to incorporate it into the house, 250 sq metres (excluding the existing 85 sq metre bungalow), cost 1.5 million baht ($60,000) same cost in Sydney would be $600,000 ($2,400 per sq metre) for the same quality and extension.

 

Food-: About $1,200 per month in Sydney, $600 per month in Thailand includes good quality (to die for) steaks like T-bone, Sirloin's (on average about $6.00 each or a 160 baht of 300grams) from a cattle station in Sakon Nakon.

 

Utilities-: About $150 per month inclusive of water, gas, electricity, phone, in Sydney about $400 per month

 

    

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, SoiBiker said:

 

Any guesses?

ok ok.

 sorry about my English

 but anyway thanks

I have corrected my post

 PS

 can you show some example. 

or you are only being discussed personality
  and find fault with errors

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ardokano said:

ok ok.

 sorry about my English

 PS

 can you show some example. 

or you are only being discussed personality
  and find fault with errors

 

What's the point? You disregard any example that you don't like, then say the same thing over and over again. 

 

This and your other regular bugbear - people that 'sell everything to move to Thailand' - make it pretty clear that you envy those of us who live here. Get over it, or move here yourself. It's cheaper than you think!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, ardokano said:

You can  think of anything.
  But in fact you can bring some examples?
  in the format:
  price in Thailand VS the price of the same product in UK?

 can you do?

 

What has clean streets got to do with this topic.....?

 

BUT, where I live in LOS the streets are kept clean and it does not cost ME a penny...

 

In the UK I had to pay local government tax about 120 UK pounds a month which part of went to street cleaning, SO, street cleaning in LOS is waaaaaaaay cheaper, in fact nil...

Petrol is cheaper, diesel is half the price, my government water supply in LOS is 5/6 UK pounds a month.....Now YOU go google the cost of water supply in the UK is for a 3 bedroom house and come back to us...Whilst your at it look to see how much it costs to park a car in the UK, or park in a Hospital carpark...In LOS it costs nothing in my town..

OH, just had a new high power LAN card fitted in my computer..8 UK pounds..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, SoiBiker said:

 

What's the point? You disregard any example that you don't like, then say the same thing over and over again. 

 

This and your other regular bugbear - people that 'sell everything to move to Thailand' - make it pretty clear that you envy those of us who live here. Get over it, or move here yourself. It's cheaper than you think!

so what poit your post in this is topic?

 PS

Show me where is cheaper than i thinks?

 start from

 transport and food

where i can buy some comfort  not expensive as c300 or simular

 and one of for fun

 i prefer RS6 but its fine be some as C 63

 next where I can buy sets of fruits and vegetables such as I can buy in London.

 Meat also want know WHERE?

  where beer, wine, whisky.

and of course I do not mind to know where I can buy a tuning car
 Armor for  new Moto  hobbies
  And finally
  Where can I rent/ buy one bedroom it was possible to get out and walk along the clean streets to the shops, cinemas, bars, gyms etc?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What is the point of this topic at all? You've posted the same thing before - are you expecting the discussion to be any different this time around?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, transam said:

What has clean streets got to do with this topic.....?

 

BUT, where I live in LOS the streets are kept clean and it does not cost ME a penny...

 

In the UK I had to pay local government tax about 120 UK pounds a month which part of went to street cleaning, SO, street cleaning in LOS is waaaaaaaay cheaper, in fact nil...

Petrol is cheaper, diesel is half the price, my government water supply in LOS is 5/6 UK pounds a month.....Now YOU go google the cost of water supply in the UK is for a 3 bedroom house and come back to us...Whilst your at it look to see how much it costs to park a car in the UK, or park in a Hospital carpark...In LOS it costs nothing in my town..

OH, just had a new high power LAN card fitted in my computer..8 UK pounds..

What has clean streets got to do with this topic.....?

 its mean need compare same thinks..

 but forget.. not big deal.

 

petrol,diesel... YES, YES, YES and i say about this is in first my post.

 

.In LOS it costs nothing in my town..

 

 your Town? you own town? ha ha

 please compare similar.. what town you compare with what in UK?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, SoiBiker said:

What is the point of this topic at all? You've posted the same thing before - are you expecting the discussion to be any different this time around?

so ?

i post it because some say in Thailand cheapest than in UK.

 But i do not see what about talking?

 And you still do not show me price..

I even asked you the prices for specific things

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ardokano said:

so ?

i post it because some say in Thailand cheapest than in UK.

 But i do not see what about talking?

 

Why start a new thread about the same thing, though?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ardokano said:

so ?

i post it because some say in Thailand cheapest than in UK.

 But i do not see what about talking?

You can lead a horse to water ....but can't make him drink

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, ardokano said:

What has clean streets got to do with this topic.....?

 its mean need compare same thinks..

 but forget.. not big deal.

 

petrol,diesel... YES, YES, YES and i say about this is in first my post.

 

.In LOS it costs nothing in my town..

 

 your Town? you own town? ha ha

 please compare similar.. what town you compare with what in UK?

 

So now you want to move the goal posts because I have pointed out cheaper stuff in LOS...Dear oh dear..........

 

Now you do your homework and come back and tell me things I have pointed out are more expensive in LOS..

No I do not own any town....Please stop trolling....You are beginning to look daft..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, transam said:

 

Petrol is cheaper, diesel is half the price.Whilst your at it look to see how much it costs to park a car in the UK, or park in a Hospital carpark...In LOS it costs nothing in my town..

OH, just had a new high power LAN card fitted in my computer..8 UK pounds..

price  Amg c 63 in UK 61k paund its 2.65 million Bt

 In Thailand 10 million Bt

 How many time i can parcking for 7.35 million Bt  and to pay for the difference in the fuel?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, beachproperty said:

You can lead a horse to water ....but can't make him drink

really?

 i show many price in this is topic.

 Can you show me some? for same product?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, transam said:

So now you want to move the goal posts because I have pointed out cheaper stuff in LOS...Dear oh dear..........

 

Now you do your homework and come back and tell me things I have pointed out are more expensive in LOS..

No I do not own any town....Please stop trolling....You are beginning to look daft..

 

Beginning?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, transam said:

So now you want to move the goal posts because I have pointed out cheaper stuff in LOS...Dear oh dear..........

 

Now you do your homework and come back and tell me things I have pointed out are more expensive in LOS..

No I do not own any town....Please stop trolling....You are beginning to look daft..

you even not read first post..

You say "thinks"  i write in first post.

 I am not your dear. ok?

 please not insult me. I am not gay.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...