German man admits murdering Filipina wife so he could go on sex holiday to Thailand

webfact

German man admits murdering Filipina wife so he could go on sex holiday to Thailand

www.jpg

Image: File photo

A German man has admitted murdering his wife so he could on holiday a sex holiday to Pattaya

Augsburg State Court in Bavaria heard how lab technician Horst Koenig, 53, murdered Grace, his wife of 10 years before then clearing out her bank account in order to pay for his trip to Thailand.

In November 2015, Koenig beat Grace with a hammer and suffocated her with a plastic bag while she slept at their home.

Koenig then chopped up Grace’s body, stuffing her body parts into plastic bags and hiding them at an industrial unit he rented close to their home.

At the unit police found a computer where Koenig had researched how to kill someone.

Before flying out to Thailand on December 2 2015, Koenig tried to cover his tracks and accessed Grace’s email account, contacting friends and family saying she had left him and was going to return to the Philippines, the Daily Mail reports.

He told the court he flew to Pattaya to meet a woman he had been chatting to online, saying: “What she promised, seemed exciting, and many of my secret desires seemed to come true. I wanted to be with this woman.”

He stayed with the woman in Thailand for 3 weeks but was arrested on his return to Germany after police had been contacted by Grace’s family.

In his defence, Koenig blamed Grace’s excessive use of her mobile phone as part of the reason for him carrying out the brutal murder.

He said the woman he met in Pattaya was a distraction from his “gloomy daily life” in Germany.

“My wife increasingly lived on her mobile phone to the extent that she once burned a pot on the stove,” he said.

Koenig added that he thought about killing himself in Thailand but could not go through with it. Then his money ran out and his visa was about to expire so he was forced to return home to Germany.

Koenig has admitted murder and faces life in prison. The trial is expected to last one week.

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2016-10-27

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

" At the unit police found a computer where Koenig had researched how to kill someone. "

He killed her by hitting her with a hammer and putting a plastic bag over her head?

May the lady RIP...and condolences to her family and loved ones.

“My wife increasingly lived on her mobile phone to the extent that she once burned a pot on the stove,” he said.

????????

Anyway, what is the difference between doing your own hand job and putting the little dinkie in a wet hole? Nothing really.......After you are done you are left with the same sensation of "what??"......

46 minutes ago, DrTuner said:

Why the need for murder? Obviously she wouldn't even have noticed the guy was on a Pattaya trip with her nose buried in the phone.

Obviously it was a crime of passion and she shouldn't have burned his pot 

17 hours ago, 55Jay said:

Would of been additional, poetic justice had he arrived in Thailand, bedded his new found internet dream girl, and discovered she had a penis. :sad:

Maybe she was

His secret desires came true

No doubt more of his secret desires will cum true as his years in prison drag by

18 hours ago, 55Jay said:

Would of been additional, poetic justice had he arrived in Thailand, bedded his new found internet dream girl, and discovered she had a penis. :sad:

Isn't that what most Germans want ? Anyway ?

18 hours ago, Denim said:

She once burned a pot on his stove !!!

How dreadful ................ obviously she had it coming.

Even I have burnt a few meals being 'detained' .. distracted by talking and/or working online.

But I didn't feel it warranted killing myself with a hammer.

Going hungry and scraping burnt food from blackened saucepan was punishment enough.

Maybe if he had been a more sensitive and understanding husband, to a Filipina wife, stranded in Germany, away from her family, community and customs, she would not have needed to take refuge in her mobile.

Tragic story. I hope it hits the headlines in the Philippines.

16 hours ago, mercman24 said:

well he will do a lot of dreaming from his prison cell soon

More like a 4-star hotel in Germany. He should have to serve his life sentence in either the Philippines, or Thailand.... Then maybe he wouldn't give in to his desires so quickly?

2 hours ago, koolkarl said:

Hasn't he ever heard of  a divorce?

AGREED, or just go on your silly escapade to never never land and return home. Tell your wife exactly what you were up to and either you'll be divorced, single and free in a week or you'll be in a "swinger" relationship and no more boring life!

Instead, you sausage munching cretin, you have taken the life of an innocent person (burning a pot isn't a crime unless it actually contributes to burning the house down and killing or injuring others) caused untold grief to her friends and family all because you wanted to be with another woman. Note to anyone else with the same thoughts, have a tug and see if you still feel the same way afterwards. If you do, hand yourself into the authorities for a psychological analysis.   

Archived