FBI reopens probe into Hillary Clinton's emails

rooster59

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Prbkk said:

So she's going to fall across the line and be a lame duck even before inauguration. Expect years of endless enquiries, special investigators, reports and very little achievement. She can't blame anyone but herself.

The Republicans have already stated they will be obstructionist to the ultimate degree in a Clinton administration - stating they will not approve any judge nominated by Clinton, etc..  In addition to this, we can expect years of endless congressional investigations, millions of more dollars to investigate Clinton and general paralysis.

7 minutes ago, keemapoot said:

The Republicans have already stated they will be obstructionist to the ultimate degree in a Clinton administration - stating they will not approve any judge nominated by Clinton, etc..  In addition to this, we can expect years of endless congressional investigations, millions of more dollars to investigate Clinton and general paralysis.

They've already been hugely successful with those policies under Obama, why give up now?

2 hours ago, keemapoot said:

There's really no way to know what the truth is. The news is full of former prosecutors and FBI people stating how astoundingly improper and irregular this all is. Either Comey is caving to GOP pressure or has something new.  Either way, it ends badly for all, as it casts aspersions without proof on the election, and probably results in the results being less of a landslide for Clinton, but likely won't change the outcome.

O yea

Do i sense the stirrings of a huge panic in crooked hillarys supporters?

LOL

O yea

LOL

Isn't it odd?

When the mainstream media get hold of info on Donald, everybody screams 'hang him high'. No talk of presumption of innocence.

Yet when Hillary is investigated for crimes, the issue of whether she actually committed them isn't mentioned. Instead, libs expect the justice system to be put on hold because of the election, claiming conspiracy if it is otherwise.

And to claim that the FBI are somehow in the pockets if the Republicans is hillarious given the way they whitewashed her sins a few weeks ago.

She is crooked. Will probably be the first new president to get pardoned by the outgoing one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

36 minutes ago, JHolmesJr said:

O yea

LOL

Depends on how crooked she is. So far, she is likely pretty crooked, but probably not more so than many House of Cards characters. Again, until somebody proves something, it's all just crap thrown at the wall. I'll still take somewhat or likely crooked over despotic fascist.

2 minutes ago, keemapoot said:

Depends on how crooked she is. So far, she is likely pretty crooked, but probably not more so than many House of Cards characters. Again, until somebody proves something, it's all just crap thrown at the wall. I'll still take somewhat or likely crooked over despotic fascist.

What you'll take is your business....we dont want crooks who pretend theyre saints....like crooked hillary.....we'd rather have somene human with imperfections who wants to right a few wrongs. 

I cant believe you compared her crimes to those of characters from a work of fiction....lol lol lol.....its desperation time alright. 

1 minute ago, JHolmesJr said:

What you'll take is your business....we dont want crooks who pretend theyre saints....like crooked hillary.....we'd rather have somene human with imperfections who wants to right a few wrongs. 

I cant believe you compared her crimes to those of characters from a work of fiction....lol lol lol.....its desperation time alright. 

The way you characterize her 'crimes' and bandy about this precise word shows exactly the extent of how much Trump supporters understand the American (or any) legal system.  

The Trump folks are jizzing in their pants over this, but it's just another nothingburger.

1. The case was not reopened as Republicans, beginning with Jason Chaffetz, claimed.
2. The emails did not come from her private server.
3. The emails did not come from Hillary Clinton.
4. The device the emails were found on did not belong to Clinton.
5. There were only 3 emails being checked.
6. The Clinton campaign is already asking for total transparency.

Seeing as I'm too dumb to understand and am blinded by the corrupt liberal MSM, a well-informed right wing friend of mine explained all to me:

"Well this is going to blow the f@&!king lid off the secret info that Benghazi was being used to store Hillary's emails with the Saudi royal family about faking global warming so GE could sell bird-killing wind turbines that they're using to funnel illegal donations from the Chinese to the Clinton Foundation with, in return for letting them have the Philippines, because who wants to work with that scumbag Duterte anyway, now that he's all mouthy because the Spanish galleon he found off the coast had the secret Illuminati codes written by the Earl of Essex who was in fact the real Shakespeare and who said Martin Luther was actually a shill for the Pope. Wheels within wheels, man."

It all makes sense now.

2 hours ago, sungod said:

This election is a joke,  how can anyone contemplate either of these 2 crooks/clowns as leaders of the free world?

I know this is a little off topic but both candidates seem to say:don't vote for me because i am better

but vote for me because the other one is worse.!

Too bad the so called best country in the world has to decide between these two fine (outstanding) individuals.

No matter the outcome i some how do not believe the people who hold the real power will allow Trump to be president.

Clinton will get elected most likely...but she will be the most ineffective president in the last 100 years...there is enough scandel to keep congressional committees busy for years...and many senators have already committed to the investigations...how effective was bill clinton during his last term?  this situation is far worse than bill clinton's, and involves past presidents and foreign governments...people dislike the bushes, but neither of them would ever be so blatent and smug...the dems they think they can bully their way through this mess...or get a pass from liberals who bathe in identity politics...it's just not going to happen...the next four years are going to be endless hearings and possible impeachment...it's all so stupid, because the world and societies of today change so quickly, and leaders must execute with precision...years will be wasted, and the USA will simply fall behind...

LA Times: The ‘new’ Clinton emails might all be duplicates

The emails were not to or from Clinton, and contained information that appeared to be more of what agents had already uncovered, the official said, but in an abundance of caution, they felt they needed to further scrutinize them.

Try not to laugh.

It seems like Comey has decided he doesn't want to work at the FBI any more.

1 minute ago, attrayant said:

LA Times: The ‘new’ Clinton emails might all be duplicates

The emails were not to or from Clinton, and contained information that appeared to be more of what agents had already uncovered, the official said, but in an abundance of caution, they felt they needed to further scrutinize them.

Try not to laugh.

I'm sure Hilary, and you as her top supporter on this forum, have no issue muting your laughs.

Because if what you link to is true, it means that the deleting of thousands of messages was to no avail.

You know, I am sick to the death of this utter hypocritical crap coming out of the mouths of Trump and his supporters. The only connection most of them (including him) have ever had with 'classified' is the newspaper ads in the sales section at the back of the newspaper.

I now hope Trump wins, I really do. America and 40% of its brain damaged citizens want a pathological liar that will bring the onset of world war 3 (but for the intervention of some gifted Diplomat) in the most powerful office in the world. Go ahead, elect him. I will make a ton of money off it and go live in a far away paradises while the USA goes to hell in a hand basket. The deplorable' deserve what is coming, sadly the rest of us don't, which is why the deplorable's will still be remembered in a 100 years as the people that destroyed our grand children's futures.

4 hours ago, sirineou said:

Announcing something like this a few days before the election, is serious business.

Comey better make everything he has public very soon , or he is toast either way.

The democrats will go after him if he does not have anything but he negatively affects HRC's campaign. Or if HRC wins and then he come out with evidence that could have caused her to loose, the Republicans will go after him.

So unless he publishes soon he is toast. Either way his timing is terrible, this is not going to end well for him.

He can't release anything yet, and probably not before November 8th. There is no way the investigation can verify "thousands" of e mails in 9 days, and even if he could, it will be too late by then to convince undecided voters to support her.

Oh, this is just too good. When I heard this last night I wondered if I was dreaming.

I don't know what is there, but for sure I'd love to be in the room where the Clinton team will be stressing about this real "October surprise".

BTW, try blaming this on the Russians 555555555555555.

2 minutes ago, Andaman Al said:

You know, I am sick to the death of this utter hypocritical crap coming out of the mouths of Trump and his supporters. The only connection most of them (including him) have ever had with 'classified' is the newspaper ads in the sales section at the back of the newspaper.

I now hope Trump wins, I really do. America and 40% of its brain damaged citizens want a pathological liar that will bring the onset of world war 3 (but for the intervention of some gifted Diplomat) in the most powerful office in the world. Go ahead, elect him. I will make a ton of money off it and go live in a far away paradises while the USA goes to hell in a hand basket. The deplorable' deserve what is coming, sadly the rest of us don't, which is why the deplorable's will still be remembered in a 100 years as the people that destroyed our grand children's futures.

Can you name the one serious presidential candidate in the past 20 years that played no part in the politics leading to the downhill trajectory of the USA's standing in the world?

I'll give you a hint.  His initials are DT.

True he's a sorry choice.  But not the sorriest on the ballot.

2 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

He can't release anything yet, and probably not before November 8th. There is no way the investigation can verify "thousands" of e mails in 9 days, and even if he could, it will be too late by then to convince undecided voters to support her.

Oh, this is just too good. When I heard this last night I wondered if I was dreaming.

I don't know what is there, but for sure I'd love to be in the room where the Clinton team will be stressing about this real "October surprise".

BTW, try blaming this on the Russians 555555555555555.

Yeah, this is a gift from heaven for the GOP. An October surprise that is really unprecedented. Having their guy Comey in the FBI has paid off finally, in spite of his relatively balanced bi-partisan history to date.  I'm wondering what kind of package the billionaire donors to the GOP gave him? 

Archived