FBI reopens probe into Hillary Clinton's emails

rooster59

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, keemapoot said:

Yeah, this is a gift from heaven for the GOP. An October surprise that is really unprecedented. Having their guy Comey in the FBI has paid off finally, in spite of his relatively balanced bi-partisan history to date.  I'm wondering what kind of package the billionaire donors to the GOP gave him? 

If I pick out the fishing rod, buy it myself, wrap it and have my wife give it to me for my birthday, is it really a gift?

The FBI is full of corrupt people that think they can do as they please because they are the FBI. Plenty of the FBI will assist a coverup or hide/plant evidence as long as they can get away with it or have the blessings of higher-ups. In the case of  Clinton they are and will be protected from the highest of highs. No wrong doing will be found. promotions and bonuses are on the way guys. Corruption is all over the plane-t including America.

2 hours ago, keemapoot said:

The Republicans have already stated they will be obstructionist to the ultimate degree in a Clinton administration - stating they will not approve any judge nominated by Clinton, etc..  In addition to this, we can expect years of endless congressional investigations, millions of more dollars to investigate Clinton and general paralysis.

No doubt millions of undecided voters agree with you. The answer is simple. They either vote Trump or don't vote. Either way she loses.

I saw the rapture on the faces behind Trump last night. This news has put the Trump campaign ON FIRE.

WAY TO GO TRUMP.

Yawn, the boy who cried wolf email. Just the word email sends the right wingers into a feeding frenzy even though there is no substance to them so far. It doesn't matter if they are new or existing emails. All that matters is the magic "email" word was spoken and they all tear into the email carcass like jackals. Keep yelling email enough times and it becomes background noise. Email! Email! Email! No really I mean it this time. EMAIL!

Nothing to see here. Move along.

2 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

No doubt millions of undecided voters agree with you. The answer is simple. They either vote Trump or don't vote. Either way she loses.

I saw the rapture on the faces behind Trump last night. This news has put the Trump campaign ON FIRE.

WAY TO GO TRUMP.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but the electoral college math still doesn't work. Even if Trump gets all the undecideds, he still loses.  And, nobody believes that could ever happen, even if Weiner's dick is plastered all over Hilary's emails. :wink:

First Watergate now Wienergate. Has it occurred to the Libs that HRC is such damaged goods that Emperor Palpatine and the rest of the globalists have decided to throw her under a bus before her corruption brings them all down. The FBI needed a quick pretext for re-opening the investigation.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect

Trump is ON FIRE now, as are his supporters. Nothing creates confidence like seeing the enemy on the ropes, if not already defeated.

Trump got his mojo back.

It doesn't matter if there is nothing to see, it doesn't matter if Comey came out now and confessed he had made it up after a night on the turps, it doesn't matter if the Huffington Post brings out a hundred more tapes of Trump being Trump.

Trump and his supporters were on the ropes, wondering what to do under a president Hillary, but now they are energized, enthusiastic and that is how battles are won.

6 minutes ago, Steely Dan said:

First Watergate now Wienergate. Has it occurred to the Libs that HRC is such damaged goods that Emperor Palpatine and the rest of the globalists have decided to throw her under a bus before her corruption brings them all down. The FBI needed a quick pretext for re-opening the investigation.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect

Why would the globalists throw one of their own under the bus, when the alternative is a guy who threatens to bring down their empire, and everyone else's as well. Everyone here needs to study up on what constitutes legal burden of proof in any criminal trial, such trial which is still a distant universe away. Yet, every Trump supporter is prematurely ejaculating with glee because they think this revelation is the silver bullet that someone lets their deficient candidate vanquish Clinton. Dream on. Study up on legal procedure.

8 minutes ago, keemapoot said:

Sorry to burst your bubble, but the electoral college math still doesn't work. Even if Trump gets all the undecideds, he still loses.  And, nobody believes that could ever happen, even if Weiner's dick is plastered all over Hilary's emails. :wink:

Perhaps you are right, but no Clinton supporter can deny that her presidency will be marred badly because of all the uproar that will follow her. She ain't dismissing this as a Russian plot to support Trump.

Also, this will probably impact the elections for the House as well. A huge boost for GOP candidates in tight races.

Why would the globalists throw one of their own under the bus, when the alternative is a guy who threatens to bring down their empire, and everyone else's as well. Everyone here needs to study up on what constitutes legal burden of proof in any criminal trial, such trial which is still a distant universe away. Yet, every Trump supporter is prematurely ejaculating with glee because they think this revelation is the silver bullet that someone lets their deficient candidate vanquish Clinton. Dream on. Study up on legal procedure.

Seriously, you think voters are going to study up on legal burden of truth in the next 9 days?

This is the leading issue on the BBC and Al Jazira news. No way this is getting suppressed by a pro Clinton media.

I very much enjoyed seeing the BBC "reporter" squirming last night as she tried to make out this wasn't as bad as she knew it was. Till this is decided by a grand jury or in court, this ain't going away, and even the BBC is going to have to report on it.

8 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Perhaps you are right, but no Clinton supporter can deny that her presidency will be marred badly because of all the uproar that will follow her. She ain't dismissing this as a Russian plot to support Trump.

Also, this will probably impact the elections for the House as well. A huge boost for GOP candidates in tight races.

Yup, I agree it helps limit the losses in the House and Senate. It may even deny the Dems control of the Senate, we'll have to see.

In any event, Comey is definitely taking one for the team on this one. He will be skinned alive, but has likely gotten a nice golden parachute to land someplace safe.

8 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Seriously, you think voters are going to study up on legal burden of truth in the next 9 days?

For sure Trump voters will never understand that, but lots of independents are smarter than that. :wink:

Yup, I agree it helps limit the losses in the House and Senate. It may even deny the Dems control of the Senate, we'll have to see.

In any event, Comey is definitely taking one for the team on this one. He will be skinned alive, but has likely gotten a nice golden parachute to land someplace safe.

I'm going with the "rumour" that he was faced with a revolt by his staff that are appalled that he let Clinton off before. Seems more likely than being bribed.

Plenty of leaks coming out of the FBI now and he knew it would get out anyway, so got ahead of that.

If she wins, he'd better have a friendly country to move to. :smile:

1 minute ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I'm going with the "rumour" that he was faced with a revolt by his staff that are appalled that he let Clinton off before. Seems more likely than being bribed.

Plenty of leaks coming out of the FBI now and he knew it would get out anyway, so got ahead of that.

If she wins, he'd better have a friendly country to move to. :smile:

This is actually really interesting with Comey. He has always been held in the highest regard by those at FBI and DOJ as being relatively non-partisan. Both parties have accused him of serving the other in conspiracy theories, but all evidence is that he is one of the good ones, relatively speaking, though he does have a history of chasing Clinton. 

For sure, she will win, and for sure he better have a friendly country to move to. He knew that before he decided this, so that is why I think it's more feasible that the Koch Bros. or somebody created some lifetime annuity program for him of some sort.  Maybe on the beach in Phuket?

Interesting article on how Podestra emails could have been hacked. Seems it might be due to a phishing email that appeared to be from gmail team to change his password. This goes to show you, never click on the button in an email. Always go to the site itself and change your password.

Email Shows How Podesta Account May Have Been Hacked

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/email-shows-how-podesta-account-may-have-been-hacked-n674811

1 hour ago, thaibeachlovers said:

He can't release anything yet, and probably not before November 8th. There is no way the investigation can verify "thousands" of e mails in 9 days, and even if he could, it will be too late by then to convince undecided voters to support her.

Oh, this is just too good. When I heard this last night I wondered if I was dreaming.

I don't know what is there, but for sure I'd love to be in the room where the Clinton team will be stressing about this real "October surprise".

BTW, try blaming this on the Russians 555555555555555.

With the FBI now entering this election, this has truly become a three ring Circus.

5 hours ago, Prbkk said:

So she's going to fall across the line and be a lame duck even before inauguration. Expect years of endless enquiries, special investigators, reports and very little achievement. She can't blame anyone but herself.

I agree completely.  Though I have voted for the Democratic Party candidates in every national election my entire adult life, I never trusted HRC and believe she is corrupt to the core. Obama has also been a huge disappointment even though I realize many of his failures can be attributed to Republicans in Congress fighting him every step of the way (even on issues for which they may have agreed). I don't think he was corrupt when he 1st took office but very much believe that he is now.  It will be interesting to see (in a disgusting way) whether he is able to amass a similar level of obscene wealth from "speeches and book deals" as have the Clintons; which in my opinion has become nothing more than modern day legalized bribery.

For what it's worth and for the 1st time in my life, I am not voting in this election even though I could.  Given the takeover of our system by corporations and the wealthy, combined with the ridiculous state-by-state electoral college system of vote counting in which my vote has never counted anyway, I will probably never vote again.  From my perspective, a very sad commentary indeed.

1 hour ago, keemapoot said:

From several sources I have read (see the newsweek article linked in this thread) it appears Comey had no choice but to notify Congress additional evidence in the investigation into Hillary's use of private email server had been located. He had testified under oath that the FBI did not have any further evidence and had stopped looking into it (a decision blasted as a political deal up there with Benedict Arnold's agreement to give West Point to the British  by the Trumpsters). In order to avoid a potential perjury charge he had to tell them now.

Nobody knows at this point what the new evidence is or what it signifies in the case. Hillary has demanded full transparency in what the evidence consist of. Comy's lack of detail is certainly an attempt to gain some credence back with the republicans.  

It is interesting how the FBI director went from being a feckless tool of the MSM and the  globalist illuminati based on his decision not to recommend prosecution for carelessness to now the greatest thing since sliced bread because he announced new evidence had been located.

TH 

I totally agree with the above post- this is a horrid election . I, also, had great hopes that Obama would be the change agent that actually made America a great country again. He really let me down when he had the opportunity to give Americans a great healthcare system based upon a single payer system using Medicare as a base- instead he caved to the big money- Insurance companies and Big Pharma.

I still believe Hillary Clinton will be President as the email situation simply shows how ruthless and unethical all American politicians are as well as the wealthy who support them. If I thought Donald Trump would actually change things for the better, I would vote for him regardless of his disugsting rhetoric. The issue is that he will change nothing because he has no plan other than building a useles wall and deporting 11 million people. He has provided the electorate with no sound agenda on improving the lot of the middle class or poor; stopping the huge divisions in the country; and making America a vital player on the World stage. His impermanent and lack of any experience would set America back to a 3rd World country.

Hillary Clinton, warts and all; ruthless and possibly corrupt, is the only choice for this election.  She has the experience to deal with a multitude of issues; has some progressive policies and will not allow the country to slip into anarchy.  However, unless she gets at least a Democratic Senate- she will most likely be under investigation for her whole term and possibly impeached. That would leave us with a Vice President who I would prefer over Donald Trump any day of the week.

In all the back and forth on this election, I have yet to hear one Trump proposal that would actually work and  assist the beleaguered middle class and poor. He just is not qualified for the job. His followers represent a radical fringe in America that have become disenfranchised and while they have real issues and concerns, they are being fooled by this demagogue. It's not that Hillary is such a great candidate- it's that the other choice is just horrid.

21 minutes ago, JKfarang said:

I agree completely.  Though I have voted for the Democratic Party candidates in every national election my entire adult life, I never trusted HRC and believe she is corrupt to the core. Obama has also been a huge disappointment even though I realize many of his failures can be attributed to Republicans in Congress fighting him every step of the way (even on issues for which they may have agreed). I don't think he was corrupt when he 1st took office but very much believe that he is now.  It will be interesting to see (in a disgusting way) whether he is able to amass a similar level of obscene wealth from "speeches and book deals" as have the Clintons; which in my opinion has become nothing more than modern day legalized bribery.

For what it's worth and for the 1st time in my life, I am not voting in this election even though I could.  Given the takeover of our system by corporations and the wealthy, combined with the ridiculous state-by-state electoral college system of vote counting in which my vote has never counted anyway, I will probably never vote again.  From my perspective, a very sad commentary indeed.

Power corrupts, absolute power ...........................

The Washington swamp corrupts most of those that enter. The longer that politicians and lobbyists remain in it, the more corrupt they become. HRC has been in the swamp for............................years!

25 minutes ago, JKfarang said:

You should vote, but write in your preferred choice. Enough people do that it spikes the system and they MIGHT have to do something about it.

Does anyone want a repeat of this every 4 years?

Liberty weeps on her pedestal and her lamp is going out.

Archived