Lambretta with Book For Sale

LI 150  with 185 Tuned Alloy/Steel Barrel (By ChisselSpeed)

Ancillotte Exhaust. SH22 Carb

Front Inboard Disk Brake (Original Italian)

LI 150 Gearing with 16 tooth Front Sprocket.

BGM 120W Electronic Ignition.

Still needs running In...only done 100km

SX / LIS Headset...Horncast & Front Mudguard.

More Pics if interested.

Located In Samut Prakhan

OIRO......500k TBH

WP_20160422_002.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

What a lovely find that has made my day.....If it was the TV175 I would need resuscitation...

Even though it is the 150 it was the Rolls Royce of scooters...175/200 were the cream, but that bike is top notch.....Just wish I had the cash....:sad:

Can you post more pics please...I am a Mod...:stoner:

What a lovely find that has made my day.....If it was the TV175 I would need resuscitation...

Even though it is the 150 it was the Rolls Royce of scooters...175/200 were the cream, but that bike is top notch.....Just wish I had the cash....:sad:

A few years ago a friend of mine from home bought a fully restored TV175. He went to vietnam, there were 2 lads from the UK restoring scooters. He saw the the frame etc at the workshop, ordered it, they fitted front wheel disc brake and a few other extras.
The Lambretta Club UK verified frame number etc so no problem with DVLA.
Anyway when it arrived in UK I went to see it, what a fantastic and professional job they made. He bought a new extra pair of side panels (fibre glass), being a fibreglasser by trade he then used them as mold to make and sell side panels.
Since then he bought an un finished LI150 project, basically frame and wheels and put an Aprillia twist and go engine in, I had a go on it and was a rocket!!!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Thaivisa Connect mobile app

I owned one of these when I was 14/15 yrs old, loved it!!

4 hours ago, roo860 said:

A few years ago a friend of mine from home bought a fully restored TV175. He went to vietnam, there were 2 lads from the UK restoring scooters. He saw the the frame etc at the workshop, ordered it, they fitted front wheel disc brake and a few other extras.
The Lambretta Club UK verified frame number etc so no problem with DVLA.
Anyway when it arrived in UK I went to see it, what a fantastic and professional job they made. He bought a new extra pair of side panels (fibre glass), being a fibreglasser by trade he then used them as mold to make and sell side panels.
Since then he bought an un finished LI150 project, basically frame and wheels and put an Aprillia twist and go engine in, I had a go on it and was a rocket!!!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Thaivisa Connect mobile app

Think my TV175 was a 1962, it did have a front disc brake that was totally useless....I fitted a Wal Philips fuel injector on it, went like a rocket. I sold it to a mate and bought a Vespa SS180, think they were more trendy at the time, it was not as good as the TV175 handling wise though, way to light at the front..

On 12/2/2016 at 5:14 PM, Badrabbit said:

Was the next one up from LI150 the GT200? cant remember but wanted the next up from the LI.

Li125, Li150.TV175, GT200, SX200...Well that's what l remember from the mid '60's..

I sold my TV175 for this Vespa SS180....But it did not remain red for long, purple with copper plated side panels...:giggle:

SS180.jpg

6 minutes ago, Rapidomac said:

Well for all the Old Mods (Transam)  some more Pics

Its all about Style than Speed.......... (But Style is Subjective)

20161206_131604.jpg

20161206_131617.jpg

20161206_131630.jpg

20161206_131638.jpg

Weeeeeeeell, us young rascals did have some style and speed...My TV175 looked the same as this scoot but had copper plated panels and my own paint job....But I fitted a fuel injector....When we were having road fun it came to the fore...:stoner:

• 3 weeks later...

Archived