Five years for molester of American tourist

snoop1130

Five years for molester of American tourist

Kongleaphy Keam

1_201611215829542_eIYhuonhVqkMWaJpjhypvEaPYfmWRsavAycumPbI_jpeg.jpeg

KRABI:-- The Thai man who sexually assaulted 23-year-old American tourist Hannah Michel Gavios on September 1, resulting in her falling down a 45-meter cliff at Railay Bay in Krabi, has been sentenced to five years in jail.

Ms Gavios was temporarily paralyzed after falling down the crevice at night while attempting to flee the advances of Krabi native Apai Ruangwong, 28, who later admitted to the attempted assault when police questioned him. 

Mr Apai was also the one who notified the authorities for help, but not until the next day, after reportedly molesting Ms Gavios while she lay at the foot of the cliff in agony and unable to move with a fractured spine.

Full Story: http://www.phuketgazette.net/phuket-news/Five-years-molester-American-tourist/65803?desktopversion

pgazette_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Phuket Gazette 2016-11-02

1 hour ago, spidermike007 said:

Can one even begin to imagine the mindset of someone who would molest an injured woman in agonizing pain? Who is this worm? 

my understanding is that the woman was not in agonising pain when this worm molested her but in trying to run away from the worm she fell down a cliff resulting in agonising pain.

7 minutes ago, jobsworth said:

my understanding is that the woman was not in agonising pain when this worm molested her but in trying to run away from the worm she fell down a cliff resulting in agonising pain.

He then climbed down and molested her as She lay there injured

11 hours ago, jobsworth said:

And then he sexually assaulted her for up to ten hours because she was unable to move due to her spine injuries.  She was pinned down by pain and paralysis while he toyed with her.

On November 3, 2016 at 9:27 AM, jobsworth said:

He sexually assaulted her after she fell, for most of a day. Five years for what I call rape and willful entrapment? Would you be able to chase a woman over a cliff and then fondle her for a few hours while she is paralyzed in your country and get only five years?

Archived