Old Thai man doped up on aphrodisiacs dead in short time hotel as sex partner survives

webfact

Old Thai man doped up on aphrodisiacs dead in short time hotel as sex partner survives

p2.jpg

Picture: Daily News

BANGKOK: -- Police who arrived at a short time hotel in Lat Krabang found a 75 year old man dead after seemingly suffering a heart attack after a sex session that went wrong.

The man was dead on the floor face up wearing only his boxers. At the head of the bed was a bottle of aphrodisiac  of a brand known as "Albino eels", reports Daily News.

His partner in the sex session had  been rushed to hospital moments before.

Staff had heard the 44 year old woman screaming for help from within the room. As staff opened the door to the room she rushed out wearing only a shirt and no underwear.

Blood was streaming from her nose and mouth. Police found bloodstains in the room on the bed and a one metre electrical cord at the foot of the bed. Some sky blue underwear was also found.

Outside was a motorcycle. They found a note in a shirt saying "We are going to be together".

Apparently the man and the woman were regular visitors to the "resort".

A passing police patrol stumbled on the mayhem and found the man foaming at the mouth. Poh Teck Tung medics were called but he could not be saved.

Relatives told police that the man suffered from heart disease. They suspect he died from taking the aphrodisiac and suffered a heart attack.

They will be talking to the woman to discover what they were up to in the room and the reason for the marks of strangulation found around her neck and the electrical cord.

Source: Daily News

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2016-11-03

I love the attention to detail. Sky blue underwear and not much else.  I'm 78 - <deleted> is aging gracefully?  I bought a stranger a beer last night. He was in  his 70's, permanently on crutches, came in  and latched onto a bar girl. Gracefully I might add.

48 minutes ago, akentryan said:

I love the attention to detail. Sky blue underwear and not much else.  I'm 78 - <deleted> is aging gracefully?  I bought a stranger a beer last night. He was in  his 70's, permanently on crutches, came in  and latched onto a bar girl. Gracefully I might add.

Still graceful if one avoids 'Albino Eels' or similar... ?

I agree with mercman24 above.

It would appear from the note he left that he wanted them both to be together (but dead), so he took a fatal overdose, then tried to strangle her with the electrical cord, but she reacted by giving him a bloody nose before escaping in her skimpy bed clothes.

The BDSM theory does not really fit in with the bloody nose, unless she thought he was going a bit too far. However, the note suggests either a possible dual suicide pact or a murder/suicide situation.  I wonder what the lady in question will come up with when the police politely ask her to call in for a chat over coffee? 

6 hours ago, kmj said:

IMO, they were having sex and he intended to kill both her and himself .

As they were having sex he put the rope around her neck with the intention of strangling her

She thought him off and received a bloody nose , he then had a heart attack and died .

She ran out the room

So, attempted murder and a natural death

6 hours ago, ratcatcher said:

Jeez, that could have been written by Dylan.:wink:

Well it was, wasn't it?   Dylan Thomas, whose accomplishments, even in the gutters of New York, were a million times better than this guy who was just awarded the Nobel Prize for "literature".

Next we'll be hearing that Obama has been awarded a Nobel Pr...oh.

1 hour ago, blazes said:

Well it was, wasn't it?   Dylan Thomas, whose accomplishments, even in the gutters of New York, were a million times better than this guy who was just awarded the Nobel Prize for "literature".

Next we'll be hearing that Obama has been awarded a Nobel Pr...oh.

"I'm a freak user of words, not a poet.” 

DT.

I just love the journalism on this site.  That last paragraph is certainly a timely 'oh, by the way...'   Makes for an interesting surprise ending, doesn't it? 

Sanemax seems to have put together a reasonable scenario. "

11 hours ago, sanemax said:

IMO, they were having sex and he intended to kill both her and himself .

As they were having sex he put the rope around her neck with the intention of strangling her

She thought him off and received a bloody nose , he then had a heart attack and died .

She ran out the room

So, attempted murder and a natural death

I'll put my money (two baht) on that one.  Interesting tale.  But please, no more like this one, folks.  Lovers suicides should be firmly agreed upon, otherwise have the balls to just go it alone. 

Rest in Peace, poor chap. 

Archived