British Nationals Caught Shoplifting in Family Mart

webfact

British Nationals Caught Shoplifting in Family Mart

By Digital Admin -

British-and-Scottish-Fellows-Caught-Shop

PATTAYA: -- At 12.30am, on the morning of November 4, staff at a Family Mart on Soi Buakhao, central Pattaya, were alerted to suspicious activity in the store.

Twenty-two year old Mr Somkiat Jatutane called the police after watching CCTV footage of two men appearing to steal items.

Officers arrived and detained two British nationals, forty-one year old Mr Joseph Hyde and forty-three year old Alan Loss.

Both men were searched and mobile phone chargers, deodorant spray, cologne, toothbrushes and chocolates were found concealed in their underwear.

They had been observed spending fifteen minutes in the store, walking around, and their only purchase was a cheap packet of noodles.

Both have been arrested and charged with theft.

Report shared by Pattaya One News Team

Source: http://pattayaone.news/en/british-nationals-caught-shoplifting-family-mart/

pattaya-one_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Pattaya One 2016-11-04

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hang 'em ! Draw and Quarter them ! Firing Squad !

Oh wait, they aren't Thai so I'm guessing the anti-Thai brigade will soon be charging in to defend the actions of these guys because someone, somewhere, thinks they were shortchanged once.

1 hour ago, Kerryd said:

Hang 'em ! Draw and Quarter them ! Firing Squad !

Oh wait, they aren't Thai so I'm guessing the anti-Thai brigade will soon be charging in to defend the actions of these guys because someone, somewhere, thinks they were shortchanged once.

From my own limited experience the "anti-thai brigade" would be the last to defend anyone on the grounds that they may have been shortchanged once.

You presumably are the spokesman for the "'Thaier than Thai brigade" so will be supporting the "Hang 'em" etc line.

Pair of lowlife, no brain thieving scum, they will probably get away with paying about 2,000 baht each to compensate everyone. String 'em up I say!!!

4 minutes ago, Morch said:

professional help

Introduction to Shoplifting Skills 101?

They come to Thailand to steal deodorants?  Who travels 9000km do do this? They must have serious mental issues. For that, they need professional help before it gets worse. Wouldn't surprise me if they commit suicide as next.

2 hours ago, webfact said:

Both men were searched and mobile phone chargers, deodorant spray, cologne, toothbrushes and chocolates were found concealed in their underwear

They must have been wearing those fishermans pants to fit all that lot in there

46 minutes ago, alocacoc said:

They come to Thailand to steal deodorants?  Who travels 9000km do do this? They must have serious mental issues. For that, they need professional help before it gets worse. Wouldn't surprise me if they commit suicide as next.

People do a lot of seemingly stupid things. Doesn't necessarily imply "serious mental issues", nor makes them suicidal. But hey...why expect people do be responsible for their behavior? Nanny state ftw.

13 minutes ago, alex8912 said:

Are the last names Hyde and Loss British enough for you guys???  That's a lot of crap they stole glad the guy working was alert enough to catch them.   Complete losers!  Spains gain Thailands loss. Lol 

Spain ? I missed something again

Archived