British Nationals Caught Shoplifting in Family Mart

webfact

1 hour ago, alocacoc said:

They should get deported to England and get there professional help. Sad story.

They may actually get professional help, perhaps the social security people will want to know why they have been receiving benefits while living in Thailand.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
36 minutes ago, alex8912 said:

Are the last names Hyde and Loss British enough for you guys???  That's a lot of crap they stole glad the guy working was alert enough to catch them.   Complete losers!  Spains gain Thailands loss. Lol 

Yes, Dr. Jeckyll. Hyde won't be a big Loss. 

3 minutes ago, lostinisaan said:

Officers arrived and detained two British nationals, forty-one year old Mr Joseph Hdeall and forty-three year old Alan Lostall.

Can they be send to Australia? 

No way we send losers to Manus Island  :clap2:

These 2 bright lads will be happy to tell everyone back home how wonderful the accommodations were here  :unsure:

1 minute ago, lostinisaan said:

Is it true that they'll close the tunnel right after Brexit and let nobody exit?

Possible, only the readers of 'the Sun' and the 'Daily Express' will want to stay because from now on everything is going to be hunky dory.

2 minutes ago, Brian57 said:

Hope the Thai government deports and black lists them. Should not tolerate this kind of behavior no matter where you are

And they should explain to the British tax- payers why they didn't use their social welfare money to buy these goods ...

Another brick in the wall for harsher visa laws. Aussies and Brits do really all to give "the rest" a damn good name. 

46 posts and only aggravating insults and criticisms...

These guys must have been desperate to do this, they will probably spend months in a thai jail and I don't think it is right. They won't be deported until after they purged their sentenced, paid a fine for overstay, all this for a few items probably not worth 500 baht total.

If people get to that level of desperation, shouldn't there be another way for them to get out of the s***t they are in? Shouldn't we have some compassion? 

If I had been there I would have probably paid for the items to get them out of this situation. Sorry folks, I can't feel the way you do. I hate crime, but this is an act of despair, nothing else.

oz

have you seen the price of roll-on deodrant 75 baht (£1 -60),  and a spray deo, £3, bet they had a heart attack when they saw the price. can get two cans for a £ in uk pounstretchers. getting my sis bringing some over next january, but knowing her she will have it in hand luggage and get it confiscated  he he !!

9 minutes ago, mercman24 said:

have you seen the price of roll-on deodrant 75 baht (£1 -60),  and a spray deo, £3, bet they had a heart attack when they saw the price. can get two cans for a £ in uk pounstretchers. getting my sis bringing some over next january, but knowing her she will have it in hand luggage and get it confiscated  he he !!

Don't get caught until your sister arrives.....

One tin will probably last you 12 months.
:lol:

Imbeciles! Shop for fruit, veg', and rice at Thai markets. Buy coffee, tea, pork and chicken at Tesco etc. Buy a rice cooker. Download good TV shows. Curtail one's naughty activities:sad:. Go for walks. LOL

If they had been shoplifting in a veg shop where would they have hidden the cucumber?

1 hour ago, ozterix said:

46 posts and only aggravating insults and criticisms...

These guys must have been desperate to do this, they will probably spend months in a thai jail and I don't think it is right. They won't be deported until after they purged their sentenced, paid a fine for overstay, all this for a few items probably not worth 500 baht total.

If people get to that level of desperation, shouldn't there be another way for them to get out of the s***t they are in? Shouldn't we have some compassion? 

If I had been there I would have probably paid for the items to get them out of this situation. Sorry folks, I can't feel the way you do. I hate crime, but this is an act of despair, nothing else.

oz

well your post would make sense if it was 2x 10yo we were talking about but unfortunately we are not, there comes a time in your life when you become totally responsible for your actions - in your forties you are well into it, they deserve whatever comes to them

34 minutes ago, getreal said:

These farangs behaving badly in Thailand are giving us all a bad name and are making things harder for the rest of us decent farangs.

Let's not confuse tourists with ex-pats.  Having said that Thailand tends to attract the more dubious individuals including those who choose to live there (I lived there for 13+ years).  It's the lawless, anything goes (if you have money) lifestyle that can be quite addictive.  There are many good farangs living in Thailand but plenty of bad ones too.  Such is life!

Archived