Most annoying habit.

tukkytuktuk

i just cant believe that so many "so called men" put up with the sh*t that you say.  

in a land that has litterally millions of ladys looking for foreign husbands/bf how do you put up with the sh*t thaat you say u r dealing with.   why not next?   r u that fuc^ing ugly u can not find next?  

if i had to put up with any one of the first 25 responses i would not take 1 min to say next....  next is going to take you 20 - 30 min to find,,,  

how bad can you be off to put up with these things?

f

ace facts we comr over here to find our dreams,   this does not sound like a dream to me. 

the worst thing my 7yr gf(dont believe in marriage)(she is 37 and i am 54) does is watch her stupid thai movies.  but that is ok cause she not bother me when i watch my nat geo or history channels.  cant expect her to want to see this.

just my 2 cents,  but i am thinking that many falong have been so repressed thaat being able to <deleted>^k anything is a luxuery to most..  you are not..  u r a luxurly in thailand.

ok my spelling not so good.   i am not an educated person but i have some street smarts

i know i will get some bad responses from this message but idc

live your dreams and enjoy them,,  you worked hard to get them,  so live them how ever you like

all my best to everyone who reads this

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She's always throwing money at me - - makes me feel tainted... sure, just kidding.

I would say that as country people do, this otherwise soft spoken lady, yells from house to house in the village and can get loud.. and going through my things, I really don't mind, but misplacing them is not so much fun... I am perfectly capable of misplacing them on my own - I don't need the help. 

On 6/11/2559 at 6:37 PM, Hutch68 said:

Hoolahooping, my wife hoolahoops and exercises every evening when the kids are in bed, wiggling her firm butt in my face. This leads to me getting an erection and to finish her session off she rides me like Willy Carson romping home in the 4.40 at Rotherham, super annoying when I want to watch the news!
Seriously though if any of you are looking for a stocking filler this Christmas for the lady in your life buy her a hoolahoop.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

gee HUTCH that ride doesnt last long,rotherham has only a dog track.

i hate it when my mrs.likes to wrap her legs around my boy on bed,why i cant do it anymore.

3 hours ago, wanderluster said:

i just cant believe that so many "so called men" put up with the sh*t that you say.  

in a land that has litterally millions of ladys looking for foreign husbands/bf how do you put up with the sh*t thaat you say u r dealing with.   why not next?   r u that fuc^ing ugly u can not find next?  

if i had to put up with any one of the first 25 responses i would not take 1 min to say next....  next is going to take you 20 - 30 min to find,,,  

how bad can you be off to put up with these things?

f

ace facts we comr over here to find our dreams,   this does not sound like a dream to me. 

the worst thing my 7yr gf(dont believe in marriage)(she is 37 and i am 54) does is watch her stupid thai movies.  but that is ok cause she not bother me when i watch my nat geo or history channels.  cant expect her to want to see this.

just my 2 cents,  but i am thinking that many falong have been so repressed thaat being able to <deleted>^k anything is a luxuery to most..  you are not..  u r a luxurly in thailand.

ok my spelling not so good.   i am not an educated person but i have some street smarts

i know i will get some bad responses from this message but idc

live your dreams and enjoy them,,  you worked hard to get them,  so live them how ever you like

all my best to everyone who reads this

Well, I did not read all the complaints, but I think you are making too big a deal of it - - most of these type of things are minor irritations or one-offs... take my example of my wife misplacing my things... it has only happened a couple of times and only once created a minor inconvenience... there was no evil intent... should I have thrown away an overwhelmingly pleasant relationship for a minor incident just because another girl might be waiting 2 minutes down the road? I think this topic was started to give people a moment to vent and no relationship is perfect.... even the one 2 minutes down the road.. I think you are over reacting a little - but thanks for best wishes and all my best to you... 

Everyone has faults and bad habits - I think love comes in when you can see these and easily accept them... the early lust filled days are easy... still loving someone after they garlic belch a mouthful, that is real... and it ain't like I am perfect either. 

4 hours ago, wanderluster said:

Well the way I see it, if moving my things around is the worst thing that she does, then things aren't too bad at all.  

If someone made a topic 'list the great things your wife/gf does', the list would be a mile long.

11 hours ago, Skeptic7 said:

Does she take her phone with her? If so...WARNING! She is probably dumping on you...

Actually she does take her phone with her and I have no issue with that, and if she is dumping on me, I have no issue with that either, you see we have what you call a polygamy relationship, but more one sided than the other, e.g. it's me having my cake and eating it too 555  

I got some good laughs. Funny thread.

Hmmmm My wife, Honestly I am a pretty lucky guy as what she does is typical relationship stuff but some of what you guys mentioned would drive me nuts. But that said here are a few things

While she is very intelligent, she reminds me of it a lot. She says "You should listen to me". I respond "I do Listen how can I not but that doesn't always mean you are right?". LOL

When I come home from work and mention something that happened during the day that irritated me or a customer frustrated me and its where I just want to talk about it,  she answers me with how I should go fix it. I say "I wasn't looking for a fix"

To others points, she talks really loud in the phone and yet is so soft spoken when out and about with others. (I tend to think we all yell into phones though)

Continues to dry my clothes in the sun even though I bought us a nice ass dryer. I hate crispy dried  T shirts, I like them soft and smell nice LOL!. 

She can bark out Farts like a dude and laughs when she does. I guess it doesn't annoy me but I say something and she just looks at me and says Lhom Phat!!! (Its just wind) LOL!

14 hours ago, tutsiwarrior said:

never throwing anything away...broken appliances, broken furniture, junk motorbikes, pieces of scrap metal, wood, plastic, etc, old seats from a van that we junked 5 years ago which we woulda kept but there was no place to put it...comes from a previous life of poverty, I suppose...the downstairs of one of our shophouses is a junkyard treasure trove...

Ha Ha that is me never throwing anything away.  It is a good job my wife doesn't come on TV and sees this. LOL

gee HUTCH that ride doesnt last long,rotherham has only a dog track.
i hate it when my mrs.likes to wrap her legs around my boy on bed,why i cant do it anymore.

Well she is very small, but your correct about one thing meatboy it doesn't last long with me being sat watching her wiggle for 20 min with a stiffy and the speed she bolts out of the gate.
I could have sworn I went to watch the nag's at Rotherham but then again it was a very long time ago.

1 minute ago, sanemax said:

Every night she erases her memory .

What was said and agreed upon one day means absolutely nothing the next day and is completely forgotten about 

That sounds like a plus to me ? Borrow money from her, shag her best friend, promise a trip to the gold shop tomorrow.

5 hours ago, akirasan said:

Well the way I see it, if moving my things around is the worst thing that she does, then things aren't too bad at all.  

If someone made a topic 'list the great things your wife/gf does', the list would be a mile long.

so why is it on this forum that nobody ever talks positive?   i think my real bitch is about all the negativity on tvf..  day in day out people move to thailand and just complain about things.

21 hours ago, Ripvanwinkle said:

Snakes really do come up toilets sometimes:

A man in Thailand is recovering in hospital after a python latched its fangs onto his penis while he was using his toilet earlier this week.

Rescuers arrived to find the python's head hanging from the bathroom door, secured by a rope, with the rest of the snake still stuck in the squat toilet at the man's home in Chachoengsao Province, east of Bangkok. 

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/05/27/asia/thailand-snake-toilet/

Go back to sleep..

33 minutes ago, wanderluster said:

so why is it on this forum that nobody ever talks positive?   i think my real bitch is about all the negativity on tvf..  day in day out people move to thailand and just complain about things.

I'm not sure man..it's a good point.  Quora had this to say..

"Parents who give whiny kids attention produce whiny adults. Most kids try whining. If it rarely (or never) pays off, they quit. If it pretty much always pays off, they'll be whiners for life."

Maybe most people are generally pretty unhappy?  It's easier to moan than change yourself I guess.

1 hour ago, Hutch68 said:

Well she is very small, but your correct about one thing meatboy it doesn't last long with me being sat watching her wiggle for 20 min with a stiffy and the speed she bolts out of the gate.
I could have sworn I went to watch the nag's at Rotherham but then again it was a very long time ago.

its what we say at the track,VFA, i did every dog and horse racing track in the north from chesterfeild to redcar,my mrs used to hate it when i lost,but she was always VSA.

1 hour ago, akirasan said:

I'm not sure man..it's a good point.  Quora had this to say..

"Parents who give whiny kids attention produce whiny adults. Most kids try whining. If it rarely (or never) pays off, they quit. If it pretty much always pays off, they'll be whiners for life."

Maybe most people are generally pretty unhappy?  It's easier to moan than change yourself I guess.

Did you read the thread title and really expect to see some positive comments ?

The very nature of this thread clearly suggests that comments will be of a negative nature 

2 minutes ago, akirasan said:

If you bothered to read you would see that I was answering someone elses question not complaining about the thread.  You don't need to jump to conclusions when you get tired of thinking you know.

Yes and I replied to you and a few others who were making similar points

2 hours ago, wanderluster said:

I think you should read this from Sanemax "Did you read the thread title and really expect to see some positive comments ?

The very nature of this thread clearly suggests that comments will be of a negative nature" The thread is asking for bad aspects or bad side of our Thai wives or girlfriends. How do you then expect to see positive replies??????? 

Oh, get a sense of humour Mr Deadly Earnest!
Did you not notice that this topic is "most annoying habit"?
Agreed, the negativity on TV can be overwhelming at times, but yours is the only post in this topic that has pissed me off.
This topic is sharing a bit of funny idiosyncratic tongue-in-cheek stuff that we all experience to greater or lesser extent here, from guys who mostly love their mostly small, dark haired, dark-eyed, maybe slightly dark-skinned and flat-nosed, better halves to death.
So keep your negativity to yourself, muppet.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect

Archived