Most annoying habit.

tukkytuktuk

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Every night she erases her memory .
What was said and agreed upon one day means absolutely nothing the next day and is completely forgotten about 

Mine's the same except when needed. Then the 'instant memory recall' kicks in and I might be reminded about looking at a girl in a (her perceived) lecherous way 18 years, 2 months & 14 hours ago

Mine's the same except when needed. Then the 'instant memory recall' kicks in and I might be reminded about looking at a girl in a (her perceived) lecherous way 18 years, 2 months & 14 hours ago

Spot on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Very few thinks she does annoy me ...... but as we both work - our weekends are important to us, but sometimes we end up doing something that neither of us wanted to do.  I'm sure everyone will recognize this scenario ....

Me:  What do you want to do today?

Her: (Looking a bit tense whilst desperately trying to second guess what she thinks I want to do): Let's go to the Car Expo at BITEC?

Me:  OK - I thought you wanted to go to Bang Saen to eat at the beachside restaurant?

Her:  No - car show would be good.

Me:  OK, lets go.

(We walk around BITEC for two hours, and she's unusually quiet)

Me: What's wrong?

Her: I wanted to go to Bang Saen today.

6 hours ago, 3FingeredWillie said:

Not really an annoying habit but when she cleans the house she is so short she does wipe the dust off the high places which I see walking by. Two world views. So, I end up cleaning the invisible world.

give her a step-stool so she can see the high spots

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/6/2016 at 3:37 PM, Hutch68 said:

Hoolahooping, my wife hoolahoops and exercises every evening when the kids are in bed, wiggling her firm butt in my face. This leads to me getting an erection and to finish her session off she rides me like Willy Carson romping home in the 4.40 at Rotherham, super annoying when I want to watch the news!
Seriously though if any of you are looking for a stocking filler this Christmas for the lady in your life buy her a hoolahoop.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

.....and a gross of toothpicks...

On 6 November 2016 at 7:37 PM, Hutch68 said:

Hoolahooping, my wife hoolahoops and exercises every evening when the kids are in bed, wiggling her firm butt in my face. This leads to me getting an erection and to finish her session off she rides me like Willy Carson romping home in the 4.40 at Rotherham, super annoying when I want to watch the news!
Seriously though if any of you are looking for a stocking filler this Christmas for the lady in your life buy her a hoolahoop.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

My wife's stockings are too small for a hula hoop

On 11/7/2016 at 2:52 AM, akirasan said:

Moving things.  Put down my keys and 5 seconds later she's moved them to a 'better' location.

On 11/7/2016 at 4:13 AM, GOLDBUGGY said:

My Wife never puts anything back or in there proper place. 

SIGH. I could write a book.  HOWEVER, she does put dishes, pots and pans in their proper place ... often at 5 a.m.

8 hours ago, Damrongsak said:

SIGH. I could write a book.  HOWEVER, she does put dishes, pots and pans in their proper place ... often at 5 a.m.

I could write a book about this to, if I can find my pen, as my wife borrowed it the other day and where it is now God only knows. With dishes all that I know if that my wife does them. But one day I have all kinds of pots, pans, and cooking things I never knew we owned. The next day I can't find a bowl to put cereal in as they are all over at her moms place. 

Buy Hey! She doesn't complain when I use her bra or panties to dry my eyes, while looking for a towel, so why should I. 

On 11/27/2016 at 10:54 AM, GOLDBUGGY said:

I could write a book about this to, if I can find my pen, as my wife borrowed it the other day and where it is now God only knows. With dishes all that I know if that my wife does them. But one day I have all kinds of pots, pans, and cooking things I never knew we owned. The next day I can't find a bowl to put cereal in as they are all over at her moms place. 

useta be when I got home from working overseas all the stuff in my kitchen would be missing...the wife feigned innocence and the only other full time person in the house was the stepdaughter who avoided me...they even moved my cooker upstairs once...

and then there was the episode when the little cutting blade on my meat grinder went missing rendering the entire apparatus unusable with tutsi shouting and chasing a 12 y.o. girl around the house...

but the stepdaughter is older now and is now an invaluable associate in running the household as the wife becomes increasingly withdrawn as she gets older...she is also the custodian of the pick up truck and the main driver and I couldn't now manage without her...

when we watch a movie,she also asks what is going to happen next,"where they go', "what is he going to do' i laugh and say i didn't write the movie. Also when i am cooking, "why you don't use this pan'  me-'cos i am using this one', 'other one is better' she says,i look at 2 identical pans and scratch my head,not really annoying just quirky,the only thing she used to do that did annoy me was the old Thai thing of suddenly springing a change of plan on me,one day it was raining so i went to pick up her kids from school with her in the car instead of her taking her motorsai,on the way back to her house,she directed me to pull over and stop,and announced her son was going in to have a hair cut,no way i told her the deal was i picked the kids up and dropped them home,and told her the things that falangs dislike the most is this sudden change of plan,never has it happened since.

My wife will start watching a movie ( at home)  then faff around with her phone ( or something other than watch the film )

for half an hour then expects me to explain everything that's gone on in the movie whilst she was faffing around....

Well she used to do that but not any more after the "heated discussion" we had about it the last time.

Archived