Most annoying habit.

tukkytuktuk

8 hours ago, johng said:

My wife will start watching a movie ( at home)  then faff around with her phone ( or something other than watch the film )

for half an hour then expects me to explain everything that's gone on in the movie whilst she was faffing around....

Well she used to do that but not any more after the "heated discussion" we had about it the last time.

I hear you buddy.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

These small things can be a bit hard to get my head round.

1) Not using the fridge properly (if at all) when we have finished a meal she will store all the plates with leftovers around the kitchen and on top of the fridge but never inside it.

2) She will only use the fridge for a few small items, like milk and watermelon If I buy a carton of beer she only puts in about 2-3 bottles at a time even if the fridge is empty??? the freezer is only ever been used for bags of ice when i have a whiskey. We have a few empty ice cube trays that have been in the freezer since new but never used. When i ask why she shrugs and says to buy is better.

I could go on but hay. If I start to question her decision making process then then what does that say about me, after all I am the one she chose to live with hahahaha

• 2 weeks later...

Surprises. The other day she went home to get a bunch of crap for my condo. It was my understanding that this would mean she'd also sleep at home. Instead she shows up at 5:30 with an astonishing array of knick knacks running my sleep and thus my work day. 

Gotta love her though :-)

• 1 month later...

Archived