Landscape And Interior Design

tuky

People,

We are nearly at the stage that we have to think about landscaping, Tile colour and design for interior/exterior and so on. My wife and I are both hopeless at this kind of thing, we want someone else to give us ideas so we don't end up with a rediculous looking house.

Does anyone have experience with this kind of thing? can anyone point us in the right direction, perhaps gives us a contact name or number we would be most grateful.

We have 150 dtalang wah and the house takes up only perhaps a third of that area so we have been thinking about a swimming pool (small size) or a spa, I have seen a spa shop just outside of North PTY but was wondering what sort of baht figure we would be looking at, any ideas? I am sure we can end up with a fantastic house and garden, we are both happy to live there for a long time so we want to come home each day, or whenever a feel fantastic about where we live.

Thanks in advance.

Dave, I will be home in a week and will be on my way down to collect that beer mate :o

• 2 weeks later...

tukyleith,

I do know about spinkler systems and plant layout/care and such and could help on that end. Do you have any kind of plans on your property that show building layout and such? This would also help to decide what type of plants or trees you would like to have in your place. If not I would have to measure out everything to get a better idea of what you have to work with. Any more information as far as exactly what you are trying to accomplish (shade,privacy, and beauty) would be helpful. What kind of look or motif (Thai, Japanese,western or other type) are you looking to accomplish with the end result? Are you looking for something you can take care of by yourself or have someone come in to take care of for you.

It may seem like a lot of questions, but you and the misses are the ones that have to be happy with the end result, so your input is essential in the process. You can pm me anytime as I look at this forum on a daily basis (often multiple times). :o