"Reports of his death are greatly exaggerated!" Thaksin lives, says daughter

webfact

2 hours ago, natway09 said:

This family are just wealthy scum who raped Thailand & Thais  to be that way.

They will do anything to keep in the spotlight.

I suggest you ignore them

a) like you just did?

b ) like many, many families in Thailand before them and after them...

Interesting dilemma if he was to pass away.

His party cronies would probably run as fast as possible towards the other side, in order to do their famous political turncoat routine.

His hand puppet (sister) would be lost in the political landscape. At least it would probably be a good feeling to finally gotten rid of her brothers hand from one of her (hand puppet) openings.

15 hours ago, aussieinthailand said:

Not the first time the haters have conckted a story that their arch enimy is dead just to get some thrills.

Some say it's PR stunt, I think not, as it's not needed as YL is doiing just fine in the PR world agianst the junta currently.

I don't think the haters want him dead. Instead they want him jailed for a very long time. They want him to suffer a very long time. Death is too good for him.

On 08/11/2016 at 3:33 PM, SOUTHERNSTAR said:

So you have proof the Shins setup this fake announcement ? Or don't you need proof because they are the "evil"Shins ? 

How come whenever she sets foot anywhere or he opens his mouth, the media are there? Coincidence???  or maybe travel & other info given to media? 

When u go anywhere, is the media present?  

Do you believe the Shinawatra's are perfectly legit? 

On 09/11/2016 at 7:58 AM, Keesters said:

I don't think the haters want him dead. Instead they want him jailed for a very long time. They want him to suffer a very long time. Death is too good for him.

"Death is too good for him.'

Are you one of the 'haters"? Is "death is too good for him" one of your beliefs or are you amazed at the depth of some people's hatred for this man?

19 minutes ago, eggers said:

How come whenever she sets foot anywhere or he opens his mouth, the media are there? Coincidence???  or maybe travel & other info given to media? 

When u go anywhere, is the media present?  

Do you believe the Shinawatra's are perfectly legit? 

'Do you believe the Shinawatra's are perfectly legit? "

Legit, in what way? They exist as a fractured family unit, mother & father separated, father living in self imposed exile in another country. 

Otherwise seemingly legitimate.

Archived