Abandoned, Derelict, Decaying Locations Around Thailand

• 2 weeks later...

Diznax why not write an short article with your photo set and send it to petapixel.com they're always looking for new articles, so are SLR lounge.com and Fstoppers.com.

If you frequent them 3 sites you realize they often have the same articles reworded differently.

Would be a good way to gain exposure.

Diznax why not write an short article with your photo set and send it to petapixel.com they're always looking for new articles, so are SLR lounge.com and Fstoppers.com.

If you frequent them 3 sites you realize they often have the same articles reworded differently.

Would be a good way to gain exposure.

Hi,

That's great advice & I would, but my images & accompanying story are under contract with my publisher, who features them for sale on their site. These last two stories haven't been purchased, but my first three were bought & published by the Daily Mail twice, the Mirror, Lonely Planet, and some others. Some pictorials sell better than others, I guess, but from what I hear it was good to even get 3/5 published. Anyway, will keep trying & thanks for the suggestions, I may use them with some other series I haven't published.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

1 hour ago, NickJ said:

In Dolphin Bay, near Pranburi.  There is a house that is pretty famous. Derelict.  Pretty huge. Looks like a Roman nightmare. Columns. Stone lions, Gargoyles.  Has quite a history behind it as well. Then near the river in the same general area is a whole western style development that's been left to rot. Two story homes. It's own airstrip. They say fighting in the family and huge gambling debts prevented it from ever opening.

The house I mentioned has a very famous murder attached to it as well.

Great description!  Is this near Som Roi Yot national park?  I think I ran across this place 2 years ago and have been meaning to go back & shoot it for a series.  Thanks for the info, glad to know it's still there!