Abandoned, Derelict, Decaying Locations Around Thailand

diznax

Do the banks, cc companies etc, pursue debt as vigorously as in the UK, for example?

Not really sure, the neighbours opposite had the bank officials hounding them for quite a while, one time the guy came home on his motorcycle, parked up and 2 minutes later the bank people came. Rang his bell, shouted him various times for about an hour, not a sign !! they left and 2 minutes later the guy appeared and drove off !!
Heavy sleeper ?, I don’t think so [emoji51]

• Like 1

On 8/25/2019 at 4:45 AM, Assurancetourix said:

went there about four/five years ago and got some nice photos, i pass the place occasionally but the locals seem to have blocked off the way in - unless you know different? or another way in?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/15/2019 at 9:41 PM, samsensam said:

went there about four/five years ago and got some nice photos, i pass the place occasionally but the locals seem to have blocked off the way in - unless you know different? or another way in?

actually some local wakeboarders did a winch shoot there recently but access wasnt simple

unorthodox, but interesting.

https://www.alliancewake.com/wake/july-2019-spot-check/

Edited by metempsychotic

Awesome topic i just took 2 hours time see and read everything. Reminds me of my childhood, that feeling and adreanaline when entering a abandoned building, or factory. I have seen the Batman once in 2014, and recognized some other stuff like those dirty shacks in the Uttaradit province. And i have seen most of those buildings near Pattaya.

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/9/2016 at 3:43 PM, gomangosteen said:

Also from Chanthaburi province, a glimpse of one section of a hotel complex at the main entrance to Namtok Phliu National Park, on Sukhumvit 3 heading towards Khlung/Trat province

Another victim of 1997 financial crisis

tumblr_lwoi5uITZC1r8w5s5o2_1280.jpg

Hi gomangosteen, I was wondering if you know if this place is still there?  I'll be in Chanthaburi next weekend & would like to check it out.  Thanks for any updates!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, helbob said:

A amazing big place and about 100 years old. Many things broken but still famous to see the old engines. If you know this place: Be careful inside (and outside) , many dangerous holes

What is it? An abandoned power station?

3 hours ago, helbob said:

A amazing big place and about 100 years old is this paper factory. Many things broken but still famous to see the old engines. If you know this place: Be careful inside (and outside) , many dangerous holes

DSC01671.JPG

DSC01713.JPG

DSC01701.JPG

DSC01778.JPG

DSC01629.JPG

DSC01651.JPG

Excellent! Been planning on exploring this place, will be there next weekend. Cool pictures 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, diznax said:

Excellent! Been planning on exploring this place, will be there next weekend. Cool pictures 

I thought ... When Diznax sees these photos he will want to know more ...
We are waiting for the beautiful photos that you will take with your UGA

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...