Police/military raid sheesha dens in Sukhumvit last night

webfact

I find the Africans on sukhumvit 5-13 lovely friendly chaps. Always concerned with my well being. "Hey watts up?" "How are you my friend?"  On a serious note though, these guys are just more victims in this vile trade. If you sit in one of the many people watching spots in Bangkok sukhumvit you will see the interaction they have with certain Thais who come to talk or check on them from time time. These Nigerians are just being used. We all know whose behind it. 

They can hire a white farang trying to buy drugs from them...if they deliver they are busted. What's impossible about that?

'Help wanted! Looking to hire a farang to buy class one narcotics from nigerian organized crime members. 300 baht a day.'

What could go wrong?

On 11/9/2016 at 6:16 PM, mcfish said:

Unfortunately the Nigerians have a system that's impossible to bust. The only way is to do what Thaksin did and what Phillipines president did. Shoot them

Sent from my SC-01D using Tapatalk

pray tell what is this impossible to bust system?

do they manage to avoid exchanging both drugs and money?

pray tell what is this impossible to bust system?

do they manage to avoid exchanging both drugs and money?

The gangs you see don't carry anything obviously. They are foot soldiers making the deal. After the deal is done a third person will eventually turn up usually after they have your cell number and make the exchange.

So the only person that may get busted is the courier and he knows what the bib look like

How is sheesha more harmful than ciggarettes or alcohol? just cos u cant collect tax thats why its illegal like e.cigs which carries a jail term of 5 yrs if caught puffing with 1.

waste of manpower n resources to clamp down on a harmless entertainment.

Just include a license n tax for the businesses that wants it in their shop. problem solved. 

1 hour ago, mcfish said:

The gangs you see don't carry anything obviously. They are foot soldiers making the deal. After the deal is done a third person will eventually turn up usually after they have your cell number and make the exchange.

So the only person that may get busted is the courier and he knows what the bib look like

interesting 

Probably no more gambling dens, 'happy end' massage parlours, unlicensed street bars, street-side prostitution, 'tourists of african origine' dealing drugs, filth and copies for sale on the walkways, ...and even no farang bridge club around, to raid, so, the boys-in-brown-and-green had no other choice, all quite on Sukhi now... Oh my, I'd laugh, ...when it would not be so sad. Do you remember: 'changes and reforms', what has happened since...? Forget about the hopes of so many people to be 'polled', in an honest way, as that would hurt, big time... 

3 hours ago, Moonmoon said:

How is sheesha more harmful than ciggarettes or alcohol? just cos u cant collect tax thats why its illegal like e.cigs which carries a jail term of 5 yrs if caught puffing with 1.

waste of manpower n resources to clamp down on a harmless entertainment.

Just include a license n tax for the businesses that wants it in their shop. problem solved. 

Moonmoon: '...just cos u cant collect tax...', that's it, indeed, 'occupational therapy' for the brown and green robots, well thought of by the guys on top holding the remore controls, as, imagine the troops would break loose and go after real criminals, who pay the top-brass big for their peace and rest, what a drama that would be... 

Moonmoon: '...just cos u cant collect tax...', that's it, indeed, 'occupational therapy' for the brown and green robots, well thought of by the guys on top holding the remore controls, as, imagine the troops would break loose and go after real criminals, who pay the top-brass big for their peace and rest, what a drama that would be... 

God these brown paper bag mantras going on for 20 years now get boring. The top brass would not have eliminated the street stalls in bangkok unless they meant it.. Think about that!

On 9-11-2016 at 11:27 AM, lee b said:

I used to smoke shisha in coffee shops in Dubai. I have seen it in many places in Thailand but never knew it had been made illegal. The question is why was it made illegal?

On 9-11-2016 at 11:27 AM, lee b said:

I used to smoke shisha in coffee shops in Dubai. I have seen it in many places in Thailand but never knew it had been made illegal. The question is why was it made illegal?

The problem seems to be shisha has never been declared 'legal' ...as there are no dedicated duties and taxes to be levied on shisha yet, so it is considered illegal, Thai logic. But I have read they are working on that now, also on the electronic cigarettes, money, money, and ones conditions and rates will have been set... 

Archived