Trump wins White House in astonishing victory

webfact

• Replies 856
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, mesquite said:

Anyone who didn't see this coming needs to wake up and smell the coffee.  The non-privilged, non-protected, non-elite Americans have had it with the PC bs and open discrimination of them.  Again, congratulations Trump!

Hey...that's my trademarked avatar.

6 minutes ago, dick dasterdly said:

The things politicians say before an election are entirely different to the things they actually do once elected.

Talking about SCOTUS picks. There is no reason not to believe his promise to pick SCOTUS picks like Scalia. Two of them and legal abortion and same sex marriage is OVER. Did you not pay attention?

The democrats only have themselves to blame, no one else !!!
Bernie Sanders would have won but there was so much corruption in the DNC, media and whitehouse that they screwed the pooch.

Not a trump fan but I look forward to the draining of the swamp. This vote was a statement to the establishment that we have had enough !!! I wonder what size of stripped uniforms Crooked Hillary and slick Willy will need for the next 20 years.

Just now, dick dasterdly said:

Much as I don't like Trump - I doubt he would be stupid enough to ban abortion.

Do you not understand the system? He doesn't have that power either way. He has the power to pick SCOTUS justices that DO have the power to overturn ROE vs. WADE.

17 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

It is a win for far right wing extremist bigots. It's tragic that so many Americans are OK with that. 

Sad that people continue to push the Big Lie that Trump is a bigot, or harbors bigots. 

Trump hired all kinds of people - men, women, all colors, and paid them according to their contributions, while Hillary paid women in her Senate office and at her foundations less than the men.

Trump de-segregated every club he bought - angering the local bigots, while Bill Clinton played golf at segregated clubs, locked-up record numbers for non-violent crimes, while Hillary called young blacks "superpredators" who should be "brought to heel," like dogs. 

Trump said he doesn't care what bathroom trans-genders want to use - try to find another Republican candidate with the guts to say that.  Even so, he got the Evangelical vote.

Some handful of bigots are anti-Clinton, sure.  They were set off by the antics of hard-core racist groups like "Black Lives Matter" and "La Raza" (Spanish for "the race"-  motto: "all for the race, none for the rest").  Billionaires funded both those groups to divide the common folk, so we fight with each other, instead of opposing the Transnational-Corporate serving traitors, in both major parties, who have wrecked and are wrecking our country.

Some things will return to state-decisions, like abortion.  All Americans are free to move to whatever state or locality they want.  It's about time that local-control of social issues became the norm - so we can stop fighting with each other for Federal power to "smash the other" with the Fed-Gov hammer.  

Can't wait for all the Hollywood elite leave the USA as promised if Donald Trump won.  Well guess what?. 

Also, too bad the Brits are not going to allow the President of the United States to enter their country............................Or did we forget about that one?

Bigger fish to fry boys - the email Scandal isn't going away:

See What Rudy Giuliani Said He’d Do as Attorney General With Clinton Email Case

http://lawnewz.com/high-profile/see-what-rudy-giuliani-said-hed-do-as-attorney-general-with-clinton-email-case/

We could still see the possibility of Crooked Hillary breaking rocks in the hot sun!  :smile:

Just now, Jingthing said:

Do you not understand the system? He doesn't have that power either way. He has the power to pick SCOTUS justices that DO have the power to overturn ROE vs. WADE.

You're right - I have zero knowledge about the US system.  But still doubt that anyone would be stupid enough to ban abortion in a country where many women want abortions for an unwanted pregnancy.

Abortion is not popular:

Pro-Life Senator Richard Burr Defeats Pro-Abortion Deborah Ross in North Carolina

http://www.lifenews.com/2016/11/08/pro-life-senator-richard-burr-defeats-pro-abortion-deborah-ross-in-north-carolina/

Pro-Life Senator Marco Rubio Defeats Pro-Abortion Patrick Murphy in Florida

http://www.lifenews.com/2016/11/08/pro-life-senator-marco-rubio-defeats-pro-abortion-patrick-murphy-in-florida/

7 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Talking about SCOTUS picks. There is no reason not to believe his promise to pick SCOTUS picks like Scalia. Two of them and legal abortion and same sex marriage is OVER. Did you not pay attention?

SCOTUS picks are notoriously unreliable to vote the way that those that have selected them imagine they will. You may get a little less judicial activism but OTOH maybe you won't.

1 minute ago, dick dasterdly said:

You're right - I have zero knowledge about the US system.  But still doubt that anyone would be stupid enough to ban abortion in a country where many women want abortions for an unwanted pregnancy.

Like I said, you don't understand. He PROMISED to pick Scalia like justices during a debate. He actually has a list of names and he said he will stick to that list. TWO of those, which is likely in his first term, and ROE vs. WADE is over. If you don't know what ROE vs. WADE is ... google it.

The people voted for this. He was explicit. That's what they'll get. 

With the Republicans to have control of the Presidency, Senate and House, wonder which country the Republicans will choose to go to war with...and how soon after they take power?   Maybe Mexico?   Donald wouldn't have to build his wall if he makes it the 51st state.

3 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

2 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

So poor women in illegal abortion states can just go to back alley clinics, yeah?

I suspect groups who support abortion will set up services to bus women to states where it is, and will remain, legal.  

The best course of action, is not to have unprotected sex or, at the very least, use birth control.  The courts are not going to make "the pill" illegal.

Do some research on Margaret Sanger - especially her views on race and eugenics - before being too in love with the concept of abortion as birth control.

1 minute ago, lannarebirth said:

SCOTUS picks are notoriously unreliable to vote the way that those that have selected them imagine they will. You may get a little less judicial activism but OTOH maybe you won't.

Expect an acid test during the senate hearings about the abortion issue. 

Just now, Boon Mee said:

Abortion is not popular:

Pro-Life Senator Richard Burr Defeats Pro-Abortion Deborah Ross in North Carolina

http://www.lifenews.com/2016/11/08/pro-life-senator-richard-burr-defeats-pro-abortion-deborah-ross-in-north-carolina/

I assume that's in the 'bible belt'?

Not too much of a problem as those that need an abortion can do so in another state.

Will Trump enforce a nationwide ban?  I doubt it despite his pre-elected rhetoric.

1 minute ago, Pib said:

With the Republicans to have control of the Presidency, Senate and House, wonder which country the Republicans will choose to go to war with...and how soon after they take power?   Maybe Mexico?   Donald wouldn't have to build his wall if he makes it the 51st state.

Trump is far less warlike than Clinton (see Syria, Libya, Yugoslavia).  Even the green-party leftist admitted this. 

If Trump cuts off the Transnational's proxy-army Wahabbis (who have fought for the West in many conflicts), and sides with Putin to destroy them, the world will be a safer place very quickly.

“No one in this world, so far as I know — and I have searched the records for years, and employed agents to help me — has ever lost money by underestimating the intelligence of the great masses of the plain people. Nor has anyone ever lost public office thereby.”

H.L. Mencken in The Chicago Daily Tribune, 1926

Archived