Road rage: Belgian man knocked down by Thai Benz driver half his age

webfact

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 hours ago, rkidlad said:

I never said it excused being student. But it takes a certain kind of thug to smack a pensioner to floor. 

You don't go around smacking old people. It's like sleeping with your sister - it's wrong.

depends on your your sister- is she cute?

11 minutes ago, mrfaroukh said:

No wonder why so many expats are unfortunately leaving Thailand. I see Sale sign all the time where I live. Earlier everyone wanted to buy condo here and there was none available.

Many expats, probably 0.0001%, if that.

Road rage happens in almost every country, best to avoid it, then the problem does not arise.

On 11/10/2016 at 2:55 PM, metisdead said:

An off topic post about a road rage incident in the UK has been removed as well as a reply.  A post in which a member uses bold font quite often has been removed, please stop using bold font when posting. 

what's up with no bold font?  it's expressive!  and the tools are there to use it. More relevant to the incident, I agree that the guy should never have gotten out of his car.... I'm sure he didn't go to thank the driver of the Benz.... and did we see if he said something to the Benz driver?  I'm sure if he did it was not sweet words. 

9 hours ago, Mr22Tim said:

TiT
Getting cut off ect. ect. Is a quite normal experience when driving in Thailand.expect it, if it is remotely possible for someone to try it to gain some advantage in traffic , they will

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

right until you do it back to them and then see the response you get all that Thainess goes out  of the window  then

14 hours ago, nausea said:

Like it. But stupid is as stupid does, a Thai guy in the prime of life driving a Mercedes trumps a Farang pensioner every time. Had a similar incident, wound down the window, lit a cigarette, and tried to look cool, whilst my Thai wife/ girlfriend sorted it out. She's as hard as a brick shithouse, but turned on the charm. It takes something serious to get me going cos I know there are only three outcomes - I end up dead, in hospital, or in jail. And for all those hard guys out there - there's a good chance a lo-so is gonna pull a knife, and a hi-so is gonna pull a gun - you try your boxing skills against that.

nother reason to just let the obnoxtious drivers go , I have had drivers try to not let me pass when on mmotorbike or in car just let them go don't try to be macho.

A Man Shoots Teenager in Road Rage

f688cc4c35ab6f2a91a71426fb49765d?s=40&d= by CityNews
October 19, 2016

CityNews – 17th October, around 11pm. police officers at Mae Ping Police Station were alerted to a teenager who was shot and seriously injured. The police arrived at the scene in Chiang Mai’s San Phee Suea Sub-district and found Chaiwat Plienpitak, 18, shot in the back. Witnesses told police that a tall thin man had shot the victim and drove off.

หนุ่มเลือดร้อน (2)

Later, an arrest was made and Kiattisak Namkorn, 26, admitted to the crime. He said that prior to the incident, he was driving his motorbike home and drove past Chaiwat who was with two friends. Kiattisak said that Chaiwat had looked at him in the face and swore at him as he drove past. He claimed that he continued home but found Chaiwat and his friends had followed him to the front of his apartment. Chaiwat, Kiattisak claims, cut him off and started an argument with him and frustrated Kiattisak admitted to shooting him out of anger. Once Chaiwat was shot, Kiattisak admitted to driving away and throwing his 38mm pistol into the Ping River to destroy evidence. Chaiwat is undergoing treatment and is expected to survive.

Definitely media helps in the growing popularity of fist right. Nevertheless, the false idea of No Brain, No Moral, No Reason has become the starting point in. some HiSo circles.  The question is if these people follow the rest of the population, or the rest of the population will follow them.

Well i learned that here in Thailand it is I call jungle driving  like do it to him before he does to you. I know it is not very polite to do so but it is life and we have no rights so drive defencively that is what I learned after driving in many countries.

Archived