WP3 details wrong

Hi All,

I am a Singaporean and I just received my WP3 from my employer in Thailand. To my surprise, my passport number on the WP3 was written error by 1 digit. In this case will I still be able to proceed with my Non-B visa @ Thai Embassy in Singapore? Is there any fastest solution to this as I've waited for the WP3 for weeks b4 I get it today. Hope they are any gurus or Singaporean with same experience can assist and will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Does the Thai Embassy in Singapore collect the visa fee upon applying or only upon collection of the visa? Anyone or Singaporeans knows how long it takes to approve and whats the odds of being rejected? i did not book my flight yet cos i am not sure when will the visa approve or will it be approved not (may i still proceed to apply w/o a flight ticket booked?).

And i am also not sure proposed stay portion how long should i indicate? 1st time doing this and is really scary and a hassle when i know nuts about it and fear to make any mistake that will fail my visa application.