Hungry bull gores grannie to death in Nakorn Sri Thammarat

rooster59

Hungry bull gores grannie to death in Nakorn Sri Thammarat

EyWwB5WU57MYnKOuqVu84qJnqrljuhR80M9rphWkUMl7k4VltFCd5U.jpg

Image: Thairath

A hungry bull turned on its 70 year old female owner yesterday and gored her to death in a southern Thailand rubber plantation.

Police and foundation medics found the victim Phrom Marknun on her side next to a rubber tree. She had a puncture wound to her chest and one to her stomach that had come right through to her back.

Nearby was an untethered black bull with blood on its horns. The men managed to round it up and tie it to a tree in the plantation.

Police understand from locals that Phrom was the owner of the bull and the plantation. The animal's usual grass field was under water due to flooding and they believe that he was irritable due to lack of food.

Phrom had brought him to graze near the rubber trees in the Cha-Uat district of the southern Thailand province.

Source: Thairath

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2016-11-13

I'm curious.... since when did bovines start seeing humans as a food source?

i once made the mistake of trying to get that perfect picture of a bison, at Yellowstone, but being more fleet of foot, in those days, I beat it to the fence line.

1 hour ago, farcanell said:

Thats why you gotta buy Aussie beef... the best in the world, although those little island to the east, have a half way decent imitation

The even smaller Islands even further to the east, Vanuatu, have beef that makes the Australian beef seem tasteless. 

BVanuatu beef Is heaven on hooves!!

Can't edit typos.

I'm curious.... since when itid bovines start seeing humans as a food source?

i once made the mistake of trying to get that perfect picture of a bison, at Yellowstone, but being more fleet of foot, in those days, I beat it to the fence line.

It didn't want, or try, to eat her.

It was pi$$ ed off because It was hungry, so set out to show granny how displeased It was.

2 minutes ago, F4UCorsair said:

It didn't want, or try, to eat her.

It was pi$$ ed off because It was hungry, so set out to show granny how displeased It was.

I sincerly hope the next owner learns that lesson, as I'm sure the animal can't be found guilty of any crime

thats insensitive :sorry:

7 minutes ago, F4UCorsair said:

The even smaller Islands even further to the east, Vanuatu, have beef that makes the Australian beef seem tasteless. 

Can't edit typos.

Ill have too take your word on that, because I'm sure you can't buy heaven, here

but if you know of a place you can... post the address  ?

I'm curious.... since when did bovines start seeing humans as a food source?

555 fence line must've been quite close or you must've had a huge head start as bison are about twice as fast as the average human. Glad you made it though, as those big heads could do alot of damage! :sad:

3 minutes ago, Skeptic7 said:

555 fence line must've been quite close or you must've had a huge head start as bison are about twice as fast as the average human. Glad you made it though, as those big heads could do alot of damage! :sad:

Ah... a skeptic 5555

yes... the fence was close, as I was suitable scared!

On 11/13/2016 at 6:45 PM, F4UCorsair said:

Can't edit typos.

My mother in law is hell on hooves.

Archived