8 ball table wanted to buy please.

upside

5 hours ago, carlyai said:

I'm lookin too.

Pattaya is not Isaan but Collingbourn auction (not sure of spelling ) do get some in.

Sent from my SM-J700F using Tapatalk

I know where there's a 12x6 table in Ubon I believe if that helps. 

I just can't remember it being that wide. ?

I used to play snooker and a fair bit of kelly pool (that's why I'm poor), I just couldn't remember it was that wide.

Should have been at school instead of wagging it.

That's another demon I carry around on my back. When I started high school I had too diaries, one for the parents, and one I started forging mums signature. I started with the forged one. So when I was off school, I wrote myself an absent letter in the diary for the teachers. Funny/not really, how your bad deeds haunt you, but the good ones escape.

My youngest son was on drugs for quite a while, and amassed a few demonds, he said once, that it was easy to lose weight on a diet when there was a dragon guarding the fridge.

So ....was this thread about tables. Sorry. [emoji38]

I've got one for sale in Kalasin. Good condition with 5 que's, que rest, bag of bits and bobs for cleaning and cover. The thing weighs a ton it took 7 people to lift the top in. I could probably sort delivery for you but I'd imagine you want to see it first. If you or anyone else is interested pm me.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

You could probably buy direct from Brunswick or their distributer but I imagine a brand new one wouldn't be cheap and of course requires at least semi- professional installation.  Also you could try thailandbilliard.com again probably not cheap.

On Thursday, November 17, 2016 at 8:39 PM, Hutch68 said:

I've got one for sale in Kalasin. Good condition with 5 que's, que rest, bag of bits and bobs for cleaning and cover. The thing weighs a ton it took 7 people to lift the top in. I could probably sort delivery for you but I'd imagine you want to see it first. If you or anyone else is interested pm me.

Pm sent. 

23 hours ago, carlyai said:

Sorry upside, beat you to it. emoji38.png

Not really mate. 

Wasn't interested in a pool table that had been sitting outside. For 25k there's a place that delivers brand new,  sets up the slate, bogs it and puts a nice new cloth over it. 8x4 table including ques , triangle, balls and cover and the table has rails so no walking around collecting from pockets. 

Enjoy anyway! 

Come on chaps it was all fair and square. Upside you was interested carlyai was just quicker off the mark and carlyai it's not nice to gloat.
So let's sort things out, upside I challenge thee to a duel, a shootout, me and carlyai take you and one of your chums on at an afternoon of mindless drinking and a few frames of pool. You guys up for it?

Not gloating, but the small picture may have been the wrong choice.

I just wanted to let upside know that it was gone, that's all.

I'm away for a couple of months and wanted to try and sort it before I leave on Wednesday.

Sorry I gave you both the wrong impression.

Up for a game, but may be a handycap Hutch, usually play alright the first game and the hopless.

Enquire when I get back about late Jan or Feb.

19 hours ago, Hutch68 said:

Come on chaps it was all fair and square. Upside you was interested carlyai was just quicker off the mark and carlyai it's not nice to gloat.
So let's sort things out, upside I challenge thee to a duel, a shootout, me and carlyai take you and one of your chums on at an afternoon of mindless drinking and a few frames of pool. You guys up for it?

Nope. 

• 3 weeks later...

Archived