Sri Lankan Kidnaps and Forces 20 year old into Pattaya Prostitution

webfact

Sri Lankan Kidnaps and Forces 20 year old into Pattaya Prostitution

By Digital Admin -

Sri-Lankan-Kidnaps-and-Forces-20-year-ol  

PATTAYA: -- On November 11 Pattaya police received information about a twenty-year old Sri Lankan who had been kidnapped, taken to Pattaya and forced into prostitution.

On questioning the victim, who has not been named, claimed thirty-four year old Mr Harsha Kumara and Mr Madura Thusara, who is twenty-six, offered to take her to the United Arab Emirates where they had a job for her.

Instead she found herself in Bangkok, followed by Pattaya on October 30, where she had her passport taken away and was forced to sell sex to five or six customers every day.

On November 11 she managed to tell another person what had happened and the police were called.

Both men have denied the charges and one of them insisted he is married to the victim.

However, investigating officers have found evidence of money payments for sexual services and the pair have been detained for further questioning.

Report by Pattaya One News Team

Source: http://pattayaone.news/en/sri-lankan-kidnaps-forces-20-year-old-pattaya-prostitution/

pattaya-one_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Pattaya One 2016-11-14

though i have some super sri lankan friends and believe they are in general very nice people it would seem the appearance of the average woman there would not fit that of what is most sought after in pattaya and thus working as a hooker there would be an uphill battle.

2 minutes ago, atyclb said:

though i have some super sri lankan friends and believe they are in general very nice people it would seem the appearance of the average woman there would not fit that of what is most sought after in pattaya and thus working as a hooker there would be an uphill battle.

I'd imagine there is no lack of Indians, Pakistanis, and Bangladesh that would be customers. She isn't what westerners want but maybe just what the subcontinent want. I believe her and she should be protected from these scum.

3 hours ago, IAMHERE said:

I'd imagine there is no lack of Indians, Pakistanis, and Bangladesh that would be customers. She isn't what westerners want but maybe just what the subcontinent want. I believe her and she should be protected from these scum.

There used to be a lot of Indian /Sri Lankan hookers in HK at one time. Just down Nathan road from the Sheraton on the corner. I was there watching on TV when the police finally raided the apartments they used and arrested them all.. They were in competition to the mainland Chinese, locals, Indonesians, few Thai and ubiquitous filipinas. They used to all be out on the streets around that area from dusk. That was before all the designer shops replaced the Chinese eateries around there.

3 hours ago, IAMHERE said:

How did you concluded that Indians, Pakistani's and Bangladeshis are the customers ?

I don't want to go into more details, but she is a victim of human trafficking, she one of the million people trafficked into prostitution world wide. Even recently some Americans are arrested in US for trafficking Thai girls with false visa and forced them into prostitution. It is a human trafficking crime, if a young girl is going out of home for a job, family should make sure she is doing good and in touch with them, and she is alright, not just counting the bucks they receive as income.

I suppose Thailand authorities make sure the girl is reaching her family safely, and guys in stay in Thai jails.

1 hour ago, AhFarangJa said:

Leave them in a Thai prison for a month awaiting trial......they will soon learn what non consensual sex feels like....Scum...

I don''t know about that.

is that part of the prison life here.

i would be surprised if it was,   as there are many people to one cell

does anyone know if , the above goes on. ?

Archived