BANGKOK 16 June 2019 17:55

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

webfact

Meet "Uncle Ghost of Pattaya" - caught pimping 15 year old girls

Meet "Uncle Ghost of Pattaya" - caught pimping 15 year old girls

a2.jpg

Picture: Daily News

PATTAYA: -- The man in orange in our picture is a person caught pimping underage girls on the Line application.

He is known in Thai as "Na Phee Pattaya". This "uncle" had a large number of girls from broken and impoverished homes on his books.

He offered them to customers online for 3,000 - 3,500 baht a session and gave  the girls 1,000 keeping the lion's share for himself, reports Daily News.

His real name is Santipong Kertkae, 50, and he was caught in a sting operation yesterday after officers pretended to be customers. 

They had negotiated for three girls to be delivered to a hotel for a total of 9,500 baht.

The money was marked as the cops waited for "Uncle Ghost" to show up.

He soon did with three girls aged 15 to 17. After the money was handed over he was arrested.

He tried to deny it but the cops had him banged to rights with the marked currency.

The girls said they were under the wing of "Na Phee" who arranged for their customers. He gave them 1000 baht each time, they said.

Santipong was charged with pimping under aged girls for sex aged 15 and under 18. He was also charged with pimping and human trafficking in girls under age 15.

He was detained.

Source: Daily News

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2016-11-17

He's only doing what a lot of bar owners do, the place is one big brothel after all

They should add a charge of mischief too. What's the matter with the people of this country? 

I guess when kids from poor families are offered such rewards, there'll always be a supply.

These scumbag individuals are everywhere......just a shame that the penalties don't often match the crime here.....no doubt he'll confess and get a halved sentence.

With in few months, he will be back to Pattaya streets.

There are many coming to Thailand for underage girls for any price.

As long as there are customers, these scums cannot be cleaned up.

There are hundreds of these people around the entertertainment circle. The only reason why he was caught could be there were not enough yellow envelopes to pass around.

1 hour ago, dinsdale said:

I'm glad they told us it is the man in orange. I would never have guessed. 

You never know who your local pimp is

It could be one in a uniform next week

halved sentence means the 500 baht fine is reduced to 250 baht...  while i hate the fact that these so caled people are making money on the backs of 15 yr girls..  i am also pretty sure that most if not all are doing this willingly...  there is not a country in the world that you can not find a 15yrold willing to give sex for money..   yes maybe it is not right but that a is just life...  poor people will make money anyway they can..  and no farang living in thailand is not a part of this..   wheather you go to a restaurant and get a cheap meal cause the staff is only making 9k a month or you buy a shirt that should cost 500 baht but only costs 200 baht cause again the staff is not getting paid a good wage.  etc etc  the rich are profitting from the poor..  sad fact but true world wide

the lowest of the lowest yes are the ones who offer/ provide the sexual services, but again if it wasnt them most likely she would still be doing it.. life.

now if she didnt want to do it and only had to to it to full fill some deabt or obligation that is just wrong bad life term jail kind of thing.. 

i grew up in big city canada and everybody in the know, new who doing who and when some girl left school at 13 it was cause she was pregnant by most likely some 17 yr old.  we also knew who was selling it..  unless you were some nerdy book worm never invited to partys

cant imagine it being any different in any other country or city...  again it is just the way things are..  

personally i would never touch a 15 yr old as long as the thai laws say no...  i follow the laws of the land no matter what country i am in..  if they changed the laws and said it was legal to have sex with a 15 yr old, and i found one (not likely as this is not my thing) and she was willing to go i might do it..  

i unlike many on this forum can admit to coming over to thailand for the ladies.  little bit about the food, lot about the whaeather. lot about just something new.

back to original post,, if this guy is just giving a oportunity for girls to make some money..  i say ok..   if he is taking advandages of them, hang him and or the hers high

if you want to sell your pussy up to you, if some one tells you to do it hang them high;...\

my 2 cents

but if it a real case of manipulation, i agree withe hang