Meet "Uncle Ghost of Pattaya" - caught pimping 15 year old girls

webfact

Meet "Uncle Ghost of Pattaya" - caught pimping 15 year old girls

a2.jpg

Picture: Daily News

PATTAYA: -- The man in orange in our picture is a person caught pimping underage girls on the Line application.

He is known in Thai as "Na Phee Pattaya". This "uncle" had a large number of girls from broken and impoverished homes on his books.

He offered them to customers online for 3,000 - 3,500 baht a session and gave  the girls 1,000 keeping the lion's share for himself, reports Daily News.

His real name is Santipong Kertkae, 50, and he was caught in a sting operation yesterday after officers pretended to be customers. 

They had negotiated for three girls to be delivered to a hotel for a total of 9,500 baht.

The money was marked as the cops waited for "Uncle Ghost" to show up.

He soon did with three girls aged 15 to 17. After the money was handed over he was arrested.

He tried to deny it but the cops had him banged to rights with the marked currency.

The girls said they were under the wing of "Na Phee" who arranged for their customers. He gave them 1000 baht each time, they said.

Santipong was charged with pimping under aged girls for sex aged 15 and under 18. He was also charged with pimping and human trafficking in girls under age 15.

He was detained.

Source: Daily News

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2016-11-17

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I guess when kids from poor families are offered such rewards, there'll always be a supply.

These scumbag individuals are everywhere......just a shame that the penalties don't often match the crime here.....no doubt he'll confess and get a halved sentence.

halved sentence means the 500 baht fine is reduced to 250 baht...  while i hate the fact that these so caled people are making money on the backs of 15 yr girls..  i am also pretty sure that most if not all are doing this willingly...  there is not a country in the world that you can not find a 15yrold willing to give sex for money..   yes maybe it is not right but that a is just life...  poor people will make money anyway they can..  and no farang living in thailand is not a part of this..   wheather you go to a restaurant and get a cheap meal cause the staff is only making 9k a month or you buy a shirt that should cost 500 baht but only costs 200 baht cause again the staff is not getting paid a good wage.  etc etc  the rich are profitting from the poor..  sad fact but true world wide

the lowest of the lowest yes are the ones who offer/ provide the sexual services, but again if it wasnt them most likely she would still be doing it.. life.

now if she didnt want to do it and only had to to it to full fill some deabt or obligation that is just wrong bad life term jail kind of thing.. 

i grew up in big city canada and everybody in the know, new who doing who and when some girl left school at 13 it was cause she was pregnant by most likely some 17 yr old.  we also knew who was selling it..  unless you were some nerdy book worm never invited to partys

cant imagine it being any different in any other country or city...  again it is just the way things are..  

personally i would never touch a 15 yr old as long as the thai laws say no...  i follow the laws of the land no matter what country i am in..  if they changed the laws and said it was legal to have sex with a 15 yr old, and i found one (not likely as this is not my thing) and she was willing to go i might do it..  

i unlike many on this forum can admit to coming over to thailand for the ladies.  little bit about the food, lot about the whaeather. lot about just something new.

back to original post,, if this guy is just giving a oportunity for girls to make some money..  i say ok..   if he is taking advandages of them, hang him and or the hers high

if you want to sell your pussy up to you, if some one tells you to do it hang them high;...\

my 2 cents

but if it a real case of manipulation, i agree withe hang

"Uncle" is a scumbag and has broken the law, just like many others in clubs and bars in major tourist areas, who rarely get caught.

However, in this case, it does not look as if Human trafficking is involved (in the strict sense) as it appears that none of the girls on his books is complaining.  No doubt, if he was not acting as their "agent" on line, the same girls would be offering the same services in bars and clubs in Bangkok, Pattaya or Phuket.  It is probably the only way in which these girls can earn a reasonable wage sufficient to support themselves and their families, so they will soon be seeking an alternative way to offer their services. It is doubtful that this arrest will be the catalyst for a complete change of career for them. 

29 minutes ago, jlwilliamsjr18 said:

OK...he's a bad man, but why not get him to identify his customers?  They too are "scum bags".  

In Thailand the law pertaining to prostitution and underage girls is geared towards the person pimping out the girls, bar owners, and the massage shop owners, not the customers. The customers nor the working girls will never be prosecuted because there is no law to do so.

Gosh how things have changed ,when i first came here 20 odd years ago , these were the normal ages for most of the girls in the bars , i used to remember a bar i think on beach road called "school days" and the girls at the door wore school uniform , ,another time in soi cowboy in BKK a pole dancer came on to me , she was 16 .

5 hours ago, wanderluster said:

halved sentence means the 500 baht fine is reduced to 250 baht...  while i hate the fact that these so caled people are making money on the backs of 15 yr girls..  i am also pretty sure that most if not all are doing this willingly...  there is not a country in the world that you can not find a 15yrold willing to give sex for money..   yes maybe it is not right but that a is just life...  poor people will make money anyway they can..  and no farang living in thailand is not a part of this..   wheather you go to a restaurant and get a cheap meal cause the staff is only making 9k a month or you buy a shirt that should cost 500 baht but only costs 200 baht cause again the staff is not getting paid a good wage.  etc etc  the rich are profitting from the poor..  sad fact but true world wide

the lowest of the lowest yes are the ones who offer/ provide the sexual services, but again if it wasnt them most likely she would still be doing it.. life.

now if she didnt want to do it and only had to to it to full fill some deabt or obligation that is just f**king wrong bad life term jail kind of thing.. 

i grew up in big city canada and everybody in the know, new who doing who and when some girl left school at 13 it was cause she was pregnant by most likely some 17 yr old.  we also knew who was selling it..  unless you were some nerdy book worm never invited to partys

cant imagine it being any different in any other country or city...  again it is just the way things are..  

personally i would never touch a 15 yr old as long as the thai laws say no...  i follow the laws of the land no matter what country i am in..  if they changed the laws and said it was legal to have sex with a 15 yr old, and i found one (not likely as this is not my thing) and she was willing to go i might do it..  

i unlike many on this forum can admit to coming over to thailand for the ladies.  little bit about the food, lot about the whaeather. lot about just something new.

back to original post,, if this guy is just giving a oportunity for girls to make some money..  i say ok..   if he is taking advandages of them, hang him and or the hers high

if you want to sell your pussy up to you, if some one tells you to do it hang them high;...\

my 2 cents

but if it a real case of manipulation, i agree withe hang

You have to accuse me, but there is something wrong here. First you have the opinion and the respect for laws, as you choosen to follow them. That´s perfectly alright for me, and I would not go with a 15 year old either.
The thing that hits me though, is that you after that write that you "say ok" if he is giving the girls an opportunity!!?? He is still breaking the law, unless you just rewrote them. Can you please help me to make 1 and 1 to be 2 as usual in the way you seem to look at it.

Another thing is that it´s actually super clear that this man is not giving the girls an opportunity or make a better life for them. How can you even think of something so unrealistic.

No one is just hanging people in this country either. Just think you have to read to good book of law. You know judges, court room, police and so on.....

1 hour ago, wanderluster said:

poor people will make money anyway they can..  and no farang living in thailand is not a part of this..   wheather you go to a restaurant and get a cheap meal cause the staff is only making 9k a month or you buy a shirt that should cost 500 baht but only costs 200 baht cause again the staff is not getting paid a good wage.  etc etc  the rich are profitting from the poor..  sad fact but true world wide

A rather naive comment. Should we ask how much a waitress is paid before ordering, or ask how much profit the manufacturer of the shirt is making before buying? First, though, compare the cost of living in each country to ensure that the waitress is not receiving a living wage. Of course, no-one would be forcing her to do a job that doesn't pay her enough to live on......

The girls has probably been told that : " it s ok because many other thais do it"....and that is something to fight here, from my opinion. not part of "the culture" ( as many like to say) 

Prostituion IS illegal. And there is a kind of hypocrisy when it comes to that topic.
I have seen in the news that a guy has called the police when he find out that the massage he paid was actually a "full service"...and everybody was charge for pimping and prostitution...
What if every "customers" will do the same ?!

1 hour ago, wvavin said:

There are hundreds of these people around the entertertainment circle. The only reason why he was caught could be there were not enough yellow envelopes to pass around.

yellow envelopes ??so now these envelopes colour are   coded/categorised  how clever:smile:  

I don't believe that any child of 15 years old has the maturity of age to make a decision of that magnitude. On principle alone he has a moral obligation to the younger generation to tell them this is wrong.

All that seems to matter to some people is making a living off someone else’s miss fortune.

Hanging this man is an easy option. I would put him in a room with the mothers and fathers of these girls for an hour, and then hang him.

Just my opinion.

What I'd like to know is where the girls come from. Did he connect with them online somehow and then become their pimp? Or, is he part of a network? Either scenario is pretty disturbing. In the former, it would indicate quite a sophisticated operation as the girls would need to be sussed out and then "groomed". If the latter, then it's possible that the girls are trafficked from villages and taken to Pattaya -- that involves scouts, drivers, people to organize food and accommodation ... and so on. The scouts -- well, they are likely to be locals in the villages, parents, headmen, police or teachers. It's been well documented in the past. I suspect Uncle Dirtbag is a mere pawn. Meanwhile, what's happened to the girls? No mention of them being taken under the wing of social services.

1 minute ago, SHARX said:

I would put him in a room with the mothers and fathers of these girls for an hour, and then hang him.

Lol The parents has maybe push the girls to do it ! They probably told the children : "go do it, we need money, take care your mama !"

Archived