Meet "Uncle Ghost of Pattaya" - caught pimping 15 year old girls

webfact

8 minutes ago, Deepinthailand said:

So you want millions of Thais to leave there own country as they don't like under aged girls being used by perverts and sold to other perverts then.

Again you choose to twist the issue. Again I see a post that shows the age of consent being 12 being removed regarding where the whingers come from but choose to say nothing about the perverse laws in the EU and there own country's. Come here and want to be the world saving hero's. 

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Ronuk said:

Again you choose to twist the issue. Again I see a post that shows the age of consent being 12 from where the whingers come from but choose to say nothing about the perverse laws in the EU and there own country's. Come here and want to be the world saving hero's. 

Age of conscent 12? Are you referring to Mexico, where this can be true but seldom are?

2 hours ago, Deepinthailand said:

Beacuse if they were under age then they where forced into sexual acts  that's the law as I'm sure you know

How and who forced them? Your again making assumptions because it makes you feel better.

is prostitution ok? is it ok they have no help other than selling themselves? is it ok the dads from their babies dont support them? is it ok for you to sit on your high horse and pass judgement never having had to support a poverty stricken family?  what exactly is your question?

For a start sunshine, u don't even know me. An how the hell do u know If I havnt supported a poverty stricken family? 

My question woz quite straightforward even for the likes of u.

Welcome to the real world.

the likes of me? you dont even know me.

so you are a white night. fantastic but did you have to prostitute yourself out to do it?

Just now, Ronuk said:

How and who forced them? Your again making assumptions because it makes you feel better.

3 minutes ago, bark said:

No, not think that. But it is their choice, not the Ghost Uncle.

Most of the girls that work in a bar have the choise.
Most of the girls working for a private pimp has got there either because thier parents borrowed money of the wrong person, or that there is anather hook somewhere, as they threat to hurt somebody close.

Not say that is it like that all the time, but in very many cases.

24 minutes ago, williamgeorgeallen said:

sounds like they chose to work for him.

If he was in jail long time ago for doing the same thing for many years( i guess) .

When they went looking for him or others,  the same as him. They would not find him.

And if they wanted to do, for themselves they would not be paying him; and would make all the money.

If the authorities here really wanted to stop this, set up sting on the customers. Particularly in the UK, you face a charge of sex with a minor under 16 even though the offence was committed abroad. Fact is, nobody here is really interested because they know these girls need to earn fast money. When a Labourers rate here is 300bht, who can blame these girls turning a trick at 1000bht a time? Top girls in a top Go Go here can earn 200,000bht a month without breaking a sweat. Yes, we all know they need to be over 18 and carry I'D cards to prove it but if anybody believes the cards are all straight and all the girls are over the legal age, they are nieve in the very least. The whole thing is customer driven and the biggest customer base are Thais themselves. Farangs and Tourists here don't see half of it. If you think Pattaya is rife with prostitution, get to some of the Southern and NE districts where it's pretty much Thai driven. It makes Pattaya look like a Sunday school. And guess what? Nobody cares, it's how it is.

6 hours ago, NextStationBangkok said:

With in few months, he will be back to Pattaya streets.

There are many coming to Thailand for underage girls for any price.

As long as there are customers, these scums cannot be cleaned up.

It can work the other way too.  Thailand and Pattaya particularly have been known as a place where underage girls and boys are available for paid for sex.  Therefore many people will go there for that reason.  A serious crackdown with serious sentences in prison for the pimps and the punters would certainly be a deterrent. If you take away the supply then the customers wouldn't come and that would negate the demand. 

1 minute ago, bark said:

And if they wanted to do, for themselves they would not be paying him; and would make all the money.

That's assumption and not always how it works at all. Do you think the Freelancers working the beach are all working alone?

31 minutes ago, Ronuk said:

Please enlighten me how and under the legal aged girl can give consent when it is against the law for her to do so.  Also enlighten me as how this sick perverted act could possibly make me feel better.

I won't say more or will end up banned.

6 minutes ago, bark said:

If he was in jail long time ago for doing the same thing for many years( i guess) .

When they went looking for him or others,  the same as him. They would not find him.

dont think i quite followed that other than if they wanted to work without a pimp they could keep all the money. i doubt these girls could find their own customers and they were using the pimp, and he was taking a cut. i suspect the pimp paid his fine and is still pimping out the same or other girls, or the girls are now looking for a new pimp to find them customers. makes the whole exercise of arresting the pimp rather pointless. demand remains, supply remains, business continues. suppose the cops got some money out of it all.

2 minutes ago, Deepinthailand said:

Please enlighten me how and under the legal aged girl can give consent when it is against the law for her to do so.  Also enlighten me as how this sick perverted act could possibly make me feel better.

Sex for money is common place in Thailand and many of the fifteen year olds (and younger) will be having sex with boyfriends anyway.  It would be harder for them to work independently at that age but if their friends are making money and they introduce the girl to the pimp then it's not hard to see how this happens.  I am not condoning it but TIT and they have a different attitude to us westerners.

3 minutes ago, williamgeorgeallen said:

dont think i quite followed that other than if they wanted to work without a pimp they could keep all the money. i doubt these girls could find their own customers and they were using the pimp, and he was taking a cut. i suspect the pimp paid his fine and is still pimping out the same or other girls, or the girls are now looking for a new pimp to find them customers. makes the whole exercise of arresting the pimp rather pointless. demand remains, supply remains, business continues. suppose the cops got some money out of it all.

The main point is that they are 15. To young to know any better. The teacher got put in jail.

2 minutes ago, bark said:

The main point is that they are 15. To young to know any better. The teacher got put in jail.

Ermmm.....I'm pretty sure at 15 they know exactly what they are doing. Have you seen how many are offering there services at that age, particularly around the Bangkok colleges  amongst the Student fraternity to pay for there education?

1 minute ago, Ronuk said:

Ermmm.....I'm pretty sure at 15 they know exactly what they are doing. Have you seen how many are offering there services at that age, particularly around the Bangkok colleges  amongst the Student fraternity to pay for there education?

Sorry, but at 15 years old, you cannot go to University or college.

Try again, dude.

But try with someone else.

You gave me a headaches.

thanks, cheers etc.

18 minutes ago, Deepinthailand said:

I think you really do need to get in the real world of how and why things happen here. Pimp or not, under age or not, it happens here and all over the World. As I have said previously, there is no will to stop it at its source....the customer. So why bother getting hung up about it?

14 minutes ago, bark said:

Don't care. Maybe they can live at your house.

underage girls are not my thing. read a story on here about a guy who got caught with a 16 year old and had to pay a 250k fine. i am 42 years old for me girls in their 20s is ok. just to be clear i dont pay them for sex, just for their taxi ride home.

8 hours ago, dinsdale said:

I'm glad they told us it is the man in orange. I would never have guessed. 

At last! The photographer asking for at least one Police Officer to be pointing a finger at the guilty party or their spoils seems to have (a) been told that it is not necessary, (b) gone on holiday, (c) been given the sack, or (d) retired!

The only option I would not be happy with is (b)!!! 

Look, throughout human history men have been paying for it.  That is a fact of life.  I'm the male of the species, my basic biological role is to try to get with as many women as I can.  Look at how much social and religious programming has to be thrust upon us to try and keep us males from knocking up (or trying to) every women we can get our hands on.  Some of the smartest women I know (as in rocket scientists) said they absolutely understand this, acknowledge it, and accept it to their benefit.  Given all this social hassle to put up with to get laid, many find it easier to satiate their needs through hiring some.  No hassle, just get what you need to keep your head clear to do something productive without sex in your mind every 10 seconds.   So far in my personal experience, I think the Japanese are the most realistic about this fact of life in their daily lives.  It is a basic biological need to be satiated and not just for men. 

As far as age for sex, that has been subjective in history as well.  You might want to educate yourself on the history of the age of consent https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Age_of_consent .  The situation is, while our life spans have been pushed out, the biological aspect of when we get the urge to merge has not.  In fact, because of good nutrition and such, girls are coming into estrus at an earlier age.  As far as sexual maturity from a psychological level, I have met some 15 yr olds here in Thailand that were more naturally mature enough for sex than some 30 yr olds I have been with in the US.  Just my opinion.

Archived