Surat Thani Water/Well Company

hoxman

Hello TV friends,

I have a deep well on my property that I need to purchase a submersible pump for. Can someone recommend a shop in Surat that can help? I live on Samui and getting the run around from the one shop on the island.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Have you tried Supot Electric on Samui, between Maenam and Bohput... ? Has big Panasonic sign on roof. Right hand side of the road heading towards Maenam.

They are usually good on advice and service... if staff not giving the advice you want, ask to speak to one of the two managers... in the office at back end, I've always found them  very helpful ...

Thanks SamuiJimmy. Yes we have talked to them, and they do not sell deep well submersible pumps. On Samui, only Samui Water Tech can order for us. But have found prices to be over 25K baht more than Bangkok, so looking for closer alternative in Surat.

37 minutes ago, hoxman said:

Thanks SamuiJimmy. Yes we have talked to them, and they do not sell deep well submersible pumps. On Samui, only Samui Water Tech can order for us. But have found prices to be over 25K baht more than Bangkok, so looking for closer alternative in Surat.

That's interesting they don't have subs or will bring in... or suggest someone who could do it.

Only other company that comes to mind is Samui Water tech roughly in same area... could be worth asking.(?)

Just came to mind ... Samui Deep Well, but have heard various reports some good some not so good!

I think in Surratthanii city area you might have a harder time with someone speaking English...

Thanks again SamuiJimmy, we have only been able to find that Samui Water Tech can order for us. But as I mentioned earlier, the price is over 25K baht over Bangkok. My wife is Thai so no problem there with the language in Surat.

Looking for any insight from local Surat TV members who can recommend a shop

Archived