Drunk European Goes On Soi Buakhao Rampage

webfact

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Get Real said:

Yeah! One say norweigian and you say swede. What can it be?

A human being in a need of care. Period.

Anyone can go insane if no one is there to speak their language of heart.

May be he had been cheated by someone, he might have lost everything in life already. This can happen anyone to Thailand, if they believe in too much of fancy as they portray here. Farangs have to too careful about their lives and money spent here, and any kind trust on smiles here cab be fake too. One have to be careful.

Just now, NextStationBangkok said:

A human being in a need of care. Period.

Anyone can go insane if no one is there to speak their language of heart.

May be he had been cheated by someone, he might have lost everything in life already. This can happen anyone to Thailand, if they believe in too much of fancy as they portray here. Farangs have to too careful about their lives and money spent here, and any kind trust on smiles here cab be fake too. One have to be careful.

Sure, I understand that you want to tell a nice story, and it can very well be like you say and the man is worth all sympathy. Still there is a limit for what you can do and how you can react when something bad happens to you.
That is something that people nomally have buildt in, like an automatic switch. So, no there is nothing period with this at all.

If you go to a country you also have to be aware of how things works and are there. Not just take whatever ticket you can find and fly away on innocent and unknowing wings.

Just now, elephant45 said:

Exactly, a lot of very sad people here who come and end their lives.

Yes, and it costs every country a lot of money to send them home. Why not think like an upstanding citizen and save some money for the ones that like to live. LOL

Just now, smudger1951 said:

I dont think I would have approached this big feller without an elephant gun. I am sure drugs as well as alchohol are involved here. 

No shit! By looking on the picture both the alco tester and the tox sceen machine will say by by baby......

26 minutes ago, NextStationBangkok said:

Girl friend left, Heart broken, wallet broken, ... could be various reasons for his frustrations. We cannot guess anything about this poor soul.  What he can do ?

Feel sad for him. Please check his mental state and send him back home safely.

Feel sad? Why? Drunkenness or drugs maybe a reason but NEVER an excuse! Lock him up long enough for cold turkey treatment to work then send him home never to be allowed back. 

And I thought he must be a Brit angry about the Brexit. Ladyboy left him with his ATM and PIN # , his favorite football club lost a match and he just found out that his plane left without him.

Or he's Norwegian and made the mistake to take his wife on a holiday. That would explain all. 

Life can be pretty difficult, especially in a city full of weirdoes. 

42 minutes ago, NextStationBangkok said:

Girl friend left, Heart broken, wallet broken, ... could be various reasons for his frustrations. We cannot guess anything about this poor soul.  What he can do ?

Feel sad for him. Please check his mental state and send him back home safely.

I think they threw him out of the lonely hearts club, along with his nappy and dummy

6 minutes ago, Gandtee said:

I'm a bit worried about the blood on the pool table:sad:

Yeah! Maybe he will have to pay for a change of table cloth. LOL
...or maybe he is just trying to get his balls on the table.

But, that is probably the smallest problem this guy have right now.

5 hours ago, ChrisY1 said:

Beer bars open at 6am?

Beer bars do not necessarily have to be "open" (busy/serving) to walk in.

They sometimes don't even have doors/walls to close down/lock out.

And the arrest took place somewhat into LK Metro opposite this Sugar Sugar GoGo.

As far as I remember this has been rebuilt to a big open bar.

Probably never shutting down, just some guard/staff around to look for the place.

Archived