Drunk European Goes On Soi Buakhao Rampage

webfact

Just now, elephant45 said:

I could care less about most of this crap on ThaiVisa actually, its mild entertainment is all, at best. Other than that the utter sadness of human existence.

The sadness of human existance? Then you must be sad of your own existance too, or just plainly be from an alien planet?

Luckily this is not a person that represent the big part of the human existance, as I hope you know.
It can be like it looks to be many, because all the people that live a normal life is never heard of.
How ever, this guy maby represents 0,05 percent of the human existance and the human population. Even that is a high number.

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Get Real said:

It can be like it looks to be many, because all the people that live a normal life is never heard of.

Yep, even in Soi  Buakhao this is not an everyday/average event.

I hesitate to state that I stay in the area a couple of times a year.

Just now, KhunBENQ said:

Yep, even in Soi  Buakhao this is not an everyday/average event.

I hesitate to state that I stay in the area a couple of times a year.

Not to hesitate. That doesn´t automatically makes you a person that is out 6am in the morning or go out everyday.
It also doesn´t make you any kind like this. For manage a behavior like this, it takes a lot of traning. Don´t try this at home!

27 minutes ago, lostinisaan said:

And I thought he must be a Brit angry about the Brexit. Ladyboy left him with his ATM and PIN # , his favorite football club lost a match and he just found out that his plane left without him.

Or he's Norwegian and made the mistake to take his wife on a holiday. That would explain all. 

Life can be pretty difficult, especially in a city full of weirdoes. 

I presume you mean BRITISH not BRIT?  Anyway we don't behave in such a fashion.  Oh What is Football?  Why you think a Great Britain would have be with a Katoy?   You have the wrong impression of us.

Just now, Sandy Freckle said:

Naaah..., Pataya can do that to a bloke..., I mean,  I spent a year there one night mate  ;)

Tell me about it! I lived there for a month. That is like 6 years ago. Never fully recovered and still have horrible flashbacks. LOL

1 minute ago, Get Real said:

Tell me about it! I lived there for a month. That is like 6 years ago. Never fully recovered and still have horrible flashbacks. LOL

..., actually..., jokes aside this would be a bloke with family n friends who care about him..., whatever..., he is in some serious personal trouble. I hope he recovers himself.

Just now, Sandy Freckle said:

..., actually..., jokes aside this would be a bloke with family n friends who care about him..., whatever..., he is in some serious personal trouble. I hope he recovers himself.

Sure it can, but there is no excuse for the behaviour anyway. If he have family and friends that care for him, I will feel sorry for them.
Compassion is one thing, but that stops when a person can´t ask for help and instead behave like this dude!

10 minutes ago, English 1 said:

I presume you mean BRITISH not BRIT?  Anyway we don't behave in such a fashion.  Oh What is Football?  Why you think a Great Britain would have be with a Katoy?   You have the wrong impression of us.

so you've never been to London

Say what you like about the RTP but who would have their job? Blood all over the place and a good 50% chance he has HIV. They were not even wearing gloves. What do they teach them at arresting school? Everywhere else in the world the cops wear gloves even just to touch someone ie search.

11 minutes ago, English 1 said:

"Why you think a Great Britain would have be with a Katoy? "

I presume you mean a Great Briton?

2 minutes ago, lungnorm said:

Say what you like about the RTP but who would have their job? Blood all over the place and a good 50% chance he has HIV. They were not even wearing gloves. What do they teach them at arresting school? Everywhere else in the world the cops wear gloves even just to touch someone ie search.

"..a good 50% chance he has HIV."

Where do you get your odd statistics from?

Advise for loco, drunk farang who go on rampages.

1.  When you wake up, remember nothing.  "How did I get here?  Where am I.  Who are you."

2. When faced with picture evidence, look shocked.  "I did that???"

3.  Bow and scrap.  "I'm sorry.  So sorry.  Sorry sorry sorry."

4.  Smile and kiss rear-ends.  "That's just not me."
5.  Ordain and spend a week in a monastery with plenty of photo ops with the press and social media.

6.  Settle monetary issues behind closed doors.
7. Rinse and repeat as needed. 

In my country mob of protestors would be in the streets for police brutality and violating this gentlemen's civil rights, even though the "victim" would be likely armed and high on something more than alcohol.

Some of those injuries likely self induced but in this case Congrats to the RTP for a job well done. Who do you call anyway when an animal is on a rampage violent at odd hours?

10 minutes ago, tezzainthailand said:

Bloody Trump supporters, they think they can get away with anything.

I'm desperately attempting to make the connection between this event and any supporters of any US political candidate.  I don't see a connection so I'm assuming this is completely :offtopic2:

14 minutes ago, English 1 said:

Scandinavians and Russians are like Thai once they start boozing they cannot stop.

I assume you are english. The calm and collected gentlemen that never shows any agression together with alcohol. You´re just unbelievable! Can´t stop laughing. You just made my day!
Lesson No:1 Alcohol is a substance that is affecting all nationalities if it´s consumed in a to high amount. The reactions are different, but all kinds of the reactions are present in every country.

Archived