Drunk European Goes On Soi Buakhao Rampage

webfact

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Get Real said:

I assume you are english. The calm and collected gentlemen that never shows any agression together with alcohol. You´re just unbelievable! Can´t stop laughing. You just made my day!
Lesson No:1 Alcohol is a substance that is affecting all nationalities if it´s consumed in a to high amount. The reactions are different, but all kinds of the reactions are present in every country.

The Great British gentlemen were never known for their shyness when ordering a beer, in fact many cant puke as much as they would like to drink.

Just now, soalbundy said:

The Great British gentlemen were never known for their shyness when ordering a beer, in fact many cant puke as much as they would like to drink.

Lucky! That would be a waste of both beer and money. Clearly this guy didn´t puke enough, but he surely drank more than he puked. :burp:

2 minutes ago, Get Real said:

Lucky! That would be a waste of both beer and money. Clearly this guy didn´t puke enough, but he surely drank more than he puked. :burp:

probably wasn't his fault, one of those 20 beers was off. He will now have to confuse the tourist police when they attempt to take a statement, 'That's not a picture of me, i look nothing like my brothers wife''.

probably wasn't his fault, one of those 20 beers was off. He will now have to confuse the tourist police when they attempt to take a statement, 'That's not a picture of me, i look nothing like my brothers wife''.

This man is probably beyond the tourist police! Here it´s hardcore right from the start.

6 hours ago, Briggsy said:

Is that a piece of flesh on the pool table? :shock1:

Have the cops or vigilantes taken a chunk of his liver out?

Is he a porp?

No, it's a clot, if you mean that thing being handcuffed.

2 minutes ago, Get Real said:

This man is probably beyond the tourist police! Here it´s hardcore right from the start.

every farang has to be taken to the tourist police to make a statement which is written in English and Thai before the police are allowed to interrogate him or her, that is to stop the practice of the police forcing a farang to sign a confession in Thai that he cant understand, the farang gets a copy for the police the original is held at the tourist police station for reference by the court. I used to work for them on a voluntary basis, we were and are much maligned by the farang community until a farang is arrested,  we can and do help them to stop making things worse for themselves while helping with the questioning.

every farang has to be taken to the tourist police to make a statement which is written in English and Thai before the police are allowed to interrogate him or her, that is to stop the practice of the police forcing a farang to sign a confession in Thai that he cant understand, the farang gets a copy for the police the original is held at the tourist police station for reference by the court. I used to work for them on a voluntary basis, we were and are much maligned by the farang community until a farang is arrested,  we can and do help them to stop making things worse for themselves while helping with the questioning.

Ok! More than I knew. Thanks! Something to learn every day. But that´s just healthy for me, for not been in contact with the police in that way. puuuh!

3 minutes ago, soalbundy said:

Really? I just got my notice in the form of a good 5 on 1 boot kicking and stomping. To be fair I was younger, more naive and intoxicated / angry that my motorbike had been stolen right outside of a tourist police station 

2 hours ago, DMC1 said:

Well obviously he didn't pass through immigration and tell them 'I'm off to Pattaya to lose my shit'

Well maybe he did, but with a thick Norwegian accent they wouldn't have understood him anyway!

:smile:

Seems to me someone should have called the cops much sooner . Maybe they did and it took some time to locate the guy . We all know not to take on the Thais but "attacking other farangs " is a HUGE no no ! where were all these muscled up tattooed young heroes I see all the time in Patts ? Maybe should have called Sharki . (Joking )

1 minute ago, JustNo said:

Really? I just got my notice in the form of a good 5 on 1 boot kicking and stomping. To be fair I was younger, more naive and intoxicated / angry that my motorbike had been stolen right outside of a tourist police station 

Well that's probably your fault, there are black sheep in the tourist police, i have seen some questionable tactics used but by and large they are fair and go to great lengths to protect the farang (at least where i was). Once a Canadian came in and said his stuff had been stolen,expensive camera,expensive clothes etc. during the report making it appeared very suspicious,he contradicted himself several times but the officer finished the report and handed it to him for his signature but before he could sign the officer stood up and shouted at him, '' I am a Thai police officer and you are lying to me, i ought to arrest you right now but i will give you a chance,don't sign that report and walk out of here and then i wont send my officers to search your room for your stolen goods''. The Canadian turned white with fear and walked out, insurance scam.

2 hours ago, DMC1 said:

Well obviously he didn't pass through immigration and tell them 'I'm off to Pattaya to lose my shit'

No let's be fair. On the immigration form it quite clearly states

Purpose of Visit

1) Business

2) Leisure

3) Study

4) Lose It

If you ticked No. 4 please state if you will

4.1) Throw a slightly wobbly

or

4.2) Go forking Radio Rental

1 hour ago, AlexRich said:

He was just out celebrating his "Viking heritage" ... plundering his way through Pattaya like a true Viking! 

And yet there was another that know where he comes from, and speculate. Speculation is the mother of all <deleted>-ups.

Archived