What happened to those 4 lads from Burnley?

Briggsy

Looking up the facebook page of Brad Turner seems he was released about a month ago and is now back in Burnley. A number of facebook comments from friends but not clear if he was charged or not. Digging a bit deeper it appears he was banged up for a few years back in 2012 for drug offences in Burnley, then absconded from jail before being recaptured.

http://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/news/10392254.Drugs_gang_man_from_Burnley_absconded_from_jail/?ref=rss

Sounds like a decent chap.:whistling:

Luke Swainston-Thomas, per his facebook page, is now in Australia. No indication of when he left Thailand but quite possibly at the same time as BT, Adam Carter also out and probably the other one as well.

Lesson learned? 

Many thanks for the information.

The police here do not give press releases to update the public on cases.

It is not credible that the police considered the evidence to be insufficient. They had them on video, they had multiple transactions and they found more counterfeit notes in their possession.

This leads me to the belief they were able to negotiate a payment for their release upon which they must have been immediately taken to an airport. Quite surprising given the fact they were paraded and also the seriousness of the offences. I really am surprised. Boris must have pulled some strings or loaned them the cash!

I am led to believe that all 4 of them got away I am a friend of one of there brothers, he tells me that some are planning to go back, I don't know how clear this information is but it seems relatively stupid to go back to a country where you escaped from, either way I think the authorities should be told on the scum that they are 

andy

• 4 weeks later...
I am led to believe that all 4 of them got away I am a friend of one of there brothers, he tells me that some are planning to go back, I don't know how clear this information is but it seems relatively stupid to go back to a country where you escaped from, either way I think the authorities should be told on the scum that they are 
andy

So if they bought there way out of the situation and we're released by the police, then job done
So did they escaped from custody?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Thaivisa Connect mobile app

Archived